🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
shahruz

Live from Bumbershoot 2011 Discussion

How did Hot Dog's Sha Na Na audition go? What can we expect from Andrew Lloyd Webber's latest project? And what else could have possibly bitten the Cake Boss this time? Get these answers and more with the complete Comedy Bang Bang LIVE at Bumbershoot package. You'll hear three full hours of comedians and characters: Anthony Jeselnik with Mr. Brainwash and August Lindt, Eugene Mirman with Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber and Hot Dog, and Doug Benson with Cake Boss and Don Dimello. It's a collection that no Comedy Bang Bang completist should be without!

Available for purchase here: http://www.earwolf.com/store/comedy-bang-bang-the-podcast-live-from-bumbershoot-2011.html

How did Hot Dog's Sha Na Na audition go? What can we expect from Andrew Lloyd Webber's latest project? And what else could have possibly bitten the Cake Boss this time? Get these answers and more with the complete Comedy Bang Bang LIVE at Bumbershoot package. You'll hear three full hours of comedians and characters: Anthony Jeselnik with Mr. Brainwash and August Lindt, Eugene Mirman with Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber and Hot Dog, and Doug Benson with Cake Boss and Don Dimello. It's a collection that no Comedy Bang Bang completist should be without!

Available for purchase here: http://www.earwolf.com/store/comedy-bang-bang-the-podcast-live-from-bumbershoot-2011.html

@Robin In the email, there should be download links after each episode title. If you're not seeing those, there's a good chance that you didn't receive the order confirmation email, in which case, I'll be glad to re-send you links.

@Robin In the email, there should be download links after each episode title. If you're not seeing those, there's a good chance that you didn't receive the order confirmation email, in which case, I'll be glad to re-send you links.

Is there a way to download the files from the email onto itunes, so I can listen on my ipod. When I click download the only thing that happens is a Quiktime player pops up and starts playing the ep. Any help would be appreciated, I'm not that smart when it comes to computers, and I listen to podcasts on the go, that would suck if I could only listen sitting at the computer.

Is there a way to download the files from the email onto itunes, so I can listen on my ipod. When I click download the only thing that happens is a Quiktime player pops up and starts playing the ep. Any help would be appreciated, I'm not that smart when it comes to computers, and I listen to podcasts on the go, that would suck if I could only listen sitting at the computer.

Cakebob, if you right click the link and say "save as" it'll save it as an MP3 on your computer. Then you can go into iTunes and "add file to library." If you have any more questions or that doesn't work, let me know.

Cakebob, if you right click the link and say "save as" it'll save it as an MP3 on your computer. Then you can go into iTunes and "add file to library." If you have any more questions or that doesn't work, let me know.

@Dan Could you send an email to techsupport at earwolf.com? We'll be able to help you out there! Sorry about that.

@Dan Could you send an email to techsupport at earwolf.com? We'll be able to help you out there! Sorry about that.

In honor of a few things (What Doug Benson would yell at Scott & how much Zach G's Hangover character has been over-commercialized) - how about a parody T-shirt with Scott's bearded face and the words "One Man Fun Bunch". No? *cricket* *cricket*

In honor of a few things (What Doug Benson would yell at Scott & how much Zach G's Hangover character has been over-commercialized) - how about a parody T-shirt with Scott's bearded face and the words "One Man Fun Bunch". No? *cricket* *cricket*

I just finished listening to all three. Magnificent.

The way the last show wrapped up, with Don Demillo managing to insert the suicide wish in the last second, the Andy Daly regular, and Cake Boss asking the shape of his brain, reminded me of the best kind of Seinfeld/Curb episode, where the different storylines climax at the same time. Seeing as how this was improv and not scripted, the achievement is even more impressing, and shows the brilliant minds of PFT and Daly. These sort of magical moments are why I love CBB.

I just finished listening to all three. Magnificent.

The way the last show wrapped up, with Don Demillo managing to insert the suicide wish in the last second, the Andy Daly regular, and Cake Boss asking the shape of his brain, reminded me of the best kind of Seinfeld/Curb episode, where the different storylines climax at the same time. Seeing as how this was improv and not scripted, the achievement is even more impressing, and shows the brilliant minds of PFT and Daly. These sort of magical moments are why I love CBB.

Fantastic shows.
Wonderful chemistry between Andy Daly & PFT.
Also loved the 3 show bundle with only 1 guest rotating. Really makes the set of 3 fit together nicely. Don't think it would have had as much appeal had it been 3 random guests on each episode.
3 hours of PFT definitely sold me on the deal.

If you're on the forum reading this and you haven't bought these yet: if you can afford it, do it!

Sign in to follow this