🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
shahruz

Live from Bumbershoot 2011 Discussion

Shahruz, thank you so much for that link! I've been away from my computer all week, and can only sync my iPod up on the weekend, and I was in a panic when I couldn't find the shows yesterday morning!

And what great shows! Oh my word. SO MUCH FUNNY crammed into three hours. Anthony, Eugene, Doug, Tompkins and Daly were all in great form, and I loved hearing how much the audience was entertained by the CBB antics. Worth every penny!

I cannot get the downloads to work for some reason. I've got the email with the link, and that works fine. Then when I click the file it says "Do you want to save 01-Sep-3-2011_-Anthony-Jeselnik...etc" so I click yes. After that the "save as" box comes up so i click save, and nothing happens. The "save as" box stays there no matter how many times I click save. I've tried renaming the file to something shorter, which causes the "save as" box to close, but then i get a message that says it was unable to download. I've already had to get the link reset already, and thought the problem might have just been my anti-virus software being too strict with it's settings, but this time I've got the whole thing disabled. Am I doing something wrong?

These are three outstanding shows, and they kept getting better. The first was good, the second was really good, and the third show was epic. Thank you for providing us the chance to listen to these shows!

Really looking forward to hearing these! I tried purchasing a couple nights ago but the store was down, and looks like it's down again now for some reason.

Hope it gets fixed soon so I can give you some money!!

Much love,

Jon

@Henry This is a problem we haven't heard of before, and I'm fairly sure it doesn't have to do with the file names. I'd suggest trying a different browser to download the files maybe? If that doesn't work (or if you've reached your download limit), please email happiness at earwolf.com and we'll help you out there. Sorry about the problems.

@Jonny Marko The store seems to be up and running on my end, can you take a screenshot of the problem and email it to happiness at earwolf.com? Thanks, and sorry for the delay.

You were right, it must have been a problem with the browser. I downloaded a new one and it worked perfectly. Thanks for the advice! :D

Great shows. Thank you to all involved. PFT makes quick wit an art form and Daly's ability to live in character continually amazes me. Any chance of posting pictures? I would love to be able to see how it happened, particularly given some of the audience's sight gag laughter.

Hey everybody! I found my lost interview tape from Bumbershoot. It's a completely rough and unedited reel of me chatting with Scott Aukerman and Paul F. Tompkins right before the last Comedy Bang Bang of the festival. The audio is also bad. Also, so is my interviewing skill. Enjoy. And go buy those shows!

Sign in to follow this