Sign in to follow this  
Adam Young

Twitter hashtags for comedy?

Are their any popular hashtags for comedy relavant to earwolf fans, podcast listeners and that whole "alt comedy" thing?
I ignored twitterererering for a long time, picking it back up

Are their any popular hashtags for comedy relavant to earwolf fans, podcast listeners and that whole "alt comedy" thing?
I ignored twitterererering for a long time, picking it back up

Generally it seems like most comedians use it for a tag on their joke or even for a punchline. I think they change to much to follow specific ones.

Generally it seems like most comedians use it for a tag on their joke or even for a punchline. I think they change to much to follow specific ones.

I guess I meant more for others talking about it as opposed to what the comedians themselves are saying.
Thanks kids. And thanks for that list.

I guess I meant more for others talking about it as opposed to what the comedians themselves are saying.
Thanks kids. And thanks for that list.

I usually put #podcasts & simply #comedy when I'm posting about show reviews or interviews I've done with folks....not sure how completely great it works, but it's something, I figure.

I usually put #podcasts & simply #comedy when I'm posting about show reviews or interviews I've done with folks....not sure how completely great it works, but it's something, I figure.

Sign in to follow this