🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 157.5 - Minisode 157.5

I liked the new mini-theme, but the "Peg" revision....I love Steely Dan and found that to be kinda shit-sandwich territory. Paul seemed to think the person actually made that music themselves. I know some people on these boards love Yacht Rock. Show some love!!

• Like 2

I know some people on these boards love Yacht Rock. Show some love!!

Hell yeah! Finally, someone's talking my language!

I lost my virginity to "I Keep Forgetting"

It was...disappointing.

• Like 5

I thought I liked this movie as a kid ..but this time it was totally unwatchable

• Like 3

Wait, am I doing this right?

484O22.gif

• Like 3

giphy.gif

Lol, isn't this literally the scene where Frankie is bottling her lube made from yams?

• Like 6

Lol, isn't this literally the scene where Frankie is bottling her lube made from yams?

YEP! COULD NOT BE MORE APPROPRIATE!

• Like 6

For unrelated reasons, I found myself re-reading the great coconut debate at the end of the Can't Stop the Music thread and I was reminded that Taylor Anne agrees with me that chilled Thin Mints are the best Girl Scout cookies.

Taylor...

giphy.gif

The rest of you continue to be wrong. So very, very wrong.

• Like 3

For unrelated reasons, I found myself re-reading the great coconut debate at the end of the Can't Stop the Music thread and I was reminded that Taylor Anne agrees with me that chilled Thin Mints are the best Girl Scout cookies.

Taylor...

giphy.gif

GMOkX.gif

• Like 4

GMOkX.gif

God, we're fucking sexy!

ETA: I didn't mean that to come out weird. I just meant, compared to the non-Thin Mint eating population, we're a better class of people--intellectually, physically, etc.

• Like 5

Hell yeah! Finally, someone's talking my language!

I lost my virginity to "I Keep Forgetting"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnjEzx7Glr8

It was...disappointing.

i love both songs linsdey buckingham contributed to Vacation. Still kinda yacht rock territory

• Like 3

i love both songs linsdey buckingham contributed to Vacation. Still kinda yacht rock territory

I would say so. Pretty much anything in that Gerry Rafferty, Eagles, Fleetwood Mac territory.

What about "Steal Away?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRJ_vDt4srk

The dude oozes charisma...You got to love a front man in khakis and a pastel sweater.

Also, what about latter day Beach Boys, SmileySmile (Don't fret Mr. Wilson, I won't blow your cover)? We're all huge fans here, but I think "Sail On Sailor" is where they start to rock out with their yacht out.

• Like 3

God, we're fucking sexy!

ETA: I didn't mean that to come out weird. I just meant, compared to the non-Thin Mint eating population, we're a better class of people--intellectually, physically, etc.

giphy.gif

• Like 5

giphy.gif

You know me, always making it weird.

creep.gif

I don't know how you guys can stand me...

• Like 6

To weigh in on Girl Scout debate....

My first choice would be Tagalongs (PB & chocolate FTW). Second choice is Samoas

Thin Mints are good, but not my fav-- & I don't usually end up buying any Thin Mints if I end up caving to buy GS cookies since they get more and more expensive every couple years (with less and less cookies in each box)

200w.gif#8

• Like 7

Taylor...

giphy.gif

As a non-American I always found the concept of Girl Scout cookies strange. Everyone seems to love them and they help raise money for the local troops, so why not just sell them year round? Or have an online service in which you can order and based off your zip code the money earned goes to your local troop?

EDIT: PB and Chocolate? How can that not be the winner?

• Like 6

To weigh in on Girl Scout debate....

My first choice would be Tagalongs (PB & chocolate).

uhura-hell-yes.gif

Those are my second choice.

Second choice is Samoas

get-out.gif

Ugh! Another coconut apologist.

• Like 4

Coconut is delicious! I use to love me a Bounty.

f3d38d.jpg

Next thing you'll be saying pineapple on pizza is wrong.

• Like 7

get-out.gif

200.gif#4

But seriously... If someone were to offer me Thin Mints--of course I'd eat them. Or any other GS cookie..

200.gif#0

• Like 7

Coconut is delicious! I use to love me a Bounty.

f3d38d.jpg

giphy.gif

I have no quarrel with pineapple on pizza. But it's a once I'm a while thing, not all the time.

• Like 5

200.gif#4

But seriously... If someone were to offer me Thin Mints--of course I'd eat them. Or any other GS cookie..

200.gif#0

I'd eat any GS cookies (even the lemon ones that taste like dish soap), but you can have all the Samoas. You can eat them in the corner like the monster you are.

• Like 5

I'd eat any GS cookies (even the lemon ones that taste like dish soap), but you can have all the Samoas. You can eat them in the corner like the monster you are.

200.gif#1

• Like 6

200.gif#1

Oh, but you're a good monster, though. You know what you are? You are like when you see a snake in your yard and at first you're like, "Eww, gross," but then someone says, "Yeah, but they eat rats."

You're like a rat-eating snake. Better? :)

• Like 5