🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 157.5 - Minisode 157.5

Oh, but you're a good monster, though. You know what you are? You are like when you see a snake in your yard and at first you're like, "Eww, gross," but then someone says, "Yeah, but they eat rats."

You're like a rat-eating snake. Better? :)

200.gif#14

Lol...It's fine--more delicious coconut cookies for me

• Like 7

Enjoying the new avatar, Baby CakeBug, but wouldn't a baby bug technically be a larva?

I know I'm kinda late replying to this and that maybe this was the post that started it all and made the topic of the thread veer towards food inuendo and now GS Cookies

Alas, I ask... If Baby CakeBug changes his avatar to any kind of bug larva would it be known as a Larvatar???

tumblr_nu3lekujHH1s2wio8o1_500.gif

• Like 8

I know I'm kinda late replying to this and that maybe this was the post that started it all and made the topic of the thread veer towards food inuendo and now GS Cookies

You make it sound like this wasn't the plan from the beginning...

• Like 5

You make it sound like this wasn't the plan from the beginning...

I actually wanted everybody to know I was up to speed with the topic(s) at hand

You actually discovered the conspiracy, I am in charge of cover up... It's older than anyone knows and every once in a while it surfaces and I have to "clean up"

vlcsnap-2014-09-02-22h09m51s110.pngOr did you think this was all a simple coincidence??? It's Not and even I can't escape

• Like 5

I'd eat any GS cookies (even the lemon ones that taste like dish soap), but you can have all the Samoas. You can eat them in the corner like the monster you are.

Have you had the lemon ones recently? I think they changed the recipe cause I tried one this year and it was fucking amazing.

• Like 3

I shame-ate an entire box of gluten free Girl Scout toffee cookies last week.

Thin Mints are the best though! Mint aids digestion, so the cookies are actually good for you. The more you eat, the healthier you get.

I don't understand the coconut/Samoa hate though -- it's still a delicious cookie. Coconut is probably really healthy too, I've noticed they started adding it to fancy water.

• Like 6

Coconut is delicious! I use to love me a Bounty.

f3d38d.jpg

Next thing you'll be saying pineapple on pizza is wrong.

It's one thing to be eating Bounty, but to not even go for dark chocolate is just, disgraceful.

And pineapple on Pizza is wrong.

• Like 3

I just woke up, so I'm half asleep and I don't know what's going on and only read page 7 and 8 here, but

A. Thin mints are my favorite Girl Scout cookie

A.2. They released a thin mint cereal??? I'm too scared to try it

B. I can't stand coconut

This is what we're talking about, right?

• Like 6

I said it in that shit show of a thread for "You Can't Stop The Music", I'm saying it here.

Coconut is the Channing Tatum of flavours. If Coconut/Channing Tatum in something as a supplement to a stronger flavour, it's pleasant, you think "Hey, Channing Tatum/Coconut is in this". However, when it's the selling point, it falls flat, it doesn't hold the same interest as it does when teamed up with something else.

• Like 5

Lots of coconut hate in this thread...

g5EEWl.gif

tenor.gif

If you all want to have a mouth full of what tastes like stringy, suntan oil flavored hair, you guys can have it.

• Like 4

If it's any consolation, my roommate likes coconut. And sometimes I'm nice enough to buy cookies with coconut for her.

Also different topic, and I'm sure this is old news, but I had no idea until recently that Danny from Game Grumps said HDTGM is his favorite podcast. I'm happy.

• Like 5

Coconut is delicious! I use to love me a Bounty.

Next thing you'll be saying pineapple on pizza is wrong.

Oh you mean Almond Joy or Mounds? A "Bounty" here is:

20-409.jpg

Pineapple pizza isn't wrong, but out of all the different pizza topping combinations, why? In Japan, I bet you've seen some crazy combos.

I can never buy just one box of GS cookies. I have to get one each of Thin Mints and Samoas. That's right....

I LOVE COCONUT.

I used to hate coconut (along with beans and carrots) and would never touch that stuff, but the adult me loves it now. Also beans, but never ever carrots.

• Like 6

Count me in as a member of team...

girl-eating-coconut-208x300.jpg

You're fucking gross.

puke.gif

• Like 4

Coconut is only relevant to me in oil form so I can put it on my face and hair.

I will say that I got these gluten free brownie bite things from Target that had coconut involved and it was delicious. Didn't have the terrible consistency of normal coconut.

• Like 5

Oh you mean Almond Joy or Mounds? A "Bounty" here is:

20-409.jpg

Pineapple pizza isn't wrong, but out of all the different pizza topping combinations, why? In Japan, I bet you've seen some crazy combos.

Pineapple pizza is only appropriate for office parties or any other time you're not paying for it/

I can never buy just one box of GS cookies. I have to get one each of Thin Mints and Samoas. That's right....

I LOVE COCONUT.

I used to hate coconut (along with beans and carrots) and would never touch that stuff, but the adult me loves it now. Also beans, but never ever carrots.

You are a gross-o. I can't believe you eat beans. It's like eating a handful of mealy maggots.

• Like 3

AND YOU'RE A CARROT HATER??? How could I have ever considered you a friend!

That hurt to write

• Like 5

Coconut is only relevant to me in oil form so I can put it on my face and hair.

Right? Coconut oil is awesome. It takes off waterproof makeup like it was nothing.

You are a gross-o. I can't believe you eat beans. It's like eating a handful of mealy maggots.

I'm glad I turned out to be an adventurous eater. I'd be missing out on so many new experiences otherwise. I'm that person who loves to go look at grocery stores when I travel.

• Like 6

AND YOU'RE A CARROT HATER??? How could I have ever considered you a friend!

That hurt to write

Yes, I admit it, I hate carrots. However, I cook with it all the time and force myself to eat it, because I know it's good for me. But I'm never like, craving carrots, or bite into one and be like "oooooh that was a good carrot."

We'll always have carrot cake

• Like 5

I hate carrot cake LOL

Oh that's fine, I'm not affected at all.

giphy.gif

• Like 7

I think I'm in the weird camp hear because I love coconut, beans, carrots and pineapple pepperoni is my favourite pizza combination!

Also in tomspanks comment about Japanese pizza, when I first got here I thought it was weird that everybody put corn on pizza. Now I love it. I think that's one of those signs you've been here maybe too long when you crave corn on your pizza. As far as weird combinations this is the most Japanese pizza I could think of.

0004704.jpg

Mochi mentaiko! You got mayonnaise, mochi, corn, potato salad, squid, seaweed, spicy cod roe, cheese, and parsley.

• Like 3

After watching Tommy, I don't know if I can eat beans again...

• Like 4