🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 157.5 - Minisode 157.5

After watching Tommy, I don't know if I can eat beans again...

Don't watch unless you want to throw up...

giphy.gif

• Like 2

giphy.gif

You mean the gif or the movie?

still better than Across the Universe....

• Like 4

You mean the gif or the movie?

still better than Across the Universe....

ea0b8716c7bffb1cbf68251ed4a74b37_1000-images-about-gifs-on-approving-head-nod-gif_720-390.gif

Wait! Which thread are we on? Shit's starting to bleed together...

• Like 3

giphy.gif

200.gif#3

That whole movie was....upsetting

• Like 4

Coconut is only relevant to me in oil form so I can put it on my face and hair.

Skin care corner! My esthetician tells me that coconut oil is actually bad for your face; your pores are too fine for the oil to penetrate, so it actually sits on top and can end up clogging your skin. It appears to make your skin soft, but it's really just greasing up your face for a potential breakout. Instead, try using castor oil (hexane-free, it's super cheap). I swear it erases fine lines.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

0004704.jpg

Mochi mentaiko! You got mayonnaise, mochi, corn, potato salad, squid, seaweed, spicy cod roe, cheese, and parsley.

See maybe it's because I haven't had breakfast, but this looks and sounds delicious.

I've had a ramen pizza before in Portland that knocked my socks off, seriously amazing. I think when a culture has taken another culture's food and really made it their own, it transcends the original. You wouldn't feed it to someone looking for an authentic margherita style pizza, though. It's different.

Cashews + cream cheese + jalapeños = weirdest best pizza I've ever had.

• Like 3

Skin care corner! My esthetician tells me that coconut oil is actually bad for your face; your pores are too fine for the oil to penetrate, so it actually sits on top and can end up clogging your skin. It appears to make your skin soft, but it's really just greasing up your face for a potential breakout. Instead, try using castor oil (hexane-free, it's super cheap). I swear it erases fine lines.

Well that can be the case for some people, but everyone has different skin to which coconut oil can be beneficial. I have dry & sensitive skin and have troubles finding a proper moisturizer that doesn't cause me to break out and since using coconut oil my number of break outs has gone down significantly. My dermatologist has recommended the coconut oil so it really comes down to a person by person case. Plus when you look at the two oils vs each other they really have the same good qualities about them.

ETA: Oh also I've read that combining the two is A+

• Like 2

See maybe it's because I haven't had breakfast, but this looks and sounds delicious.

I've had a ramen pizza before in Portland that knocked my socks off, seriously amazing. I think when a culture has taken another culture's food and really made it their own, it transcends the original. You wouldn't feed it to someone looking for an authentic margherita style pizza, though. It's different.

Cashews + cream cheese + jalapeños = weirdest best pizza I've ever had.

I mean I bet it is delicious, personally I'm not a big fan of the mentaiko so I give it a pass.

That ramen pizza does sound good. The weirdest ones here I can think of are dessert pizzas, which are werid to me because pizza shouldn't be a dessert. I don't care how much chocolate and berries you put on it. Sadly couldn't find a picture of one quickly. A pizza I had last week was avocado, shrimp, octopus, mayo and cherry tomatoes. That was really good as well. Now I just want pizza.

• Like 2

I mean I bet it is delicious, personally I'm not a big fan of the mentaiko so I give it a pass.

That ramen pizza does sound good. The weirdest ones here I can think of are dessert pizzas, which are werid to me because pizza shouldn't be a dessert. I don't care how much chocolate and berries you put on it. Sadly couldn't find a picture of one quickly. A pizza I had last week was avocado, shrimp, octopus, mayo and cherry tomatoes. That was really good as well. Now I just want pizza.

Not even this?

6a121ea6d7f4f1692dd07513d541ed4d.jpg

• Like 3

I would say so. Pretty much anything in that Gerry Rafferty, Eagles, Fleetwood Mac territory.

What about "Steal Away?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRJ_vDt4srk

The dude oozes charisma...You got to love a front man in khakis and a pastel sweater.

Also, what about latter day Beach Boys, SmileySmile (Don't fret Mr. Wilson, I won't blow your cover)? We're all huge fans here, but I think "Sail On Sailor" is where they start to rock out with their yacht out.

Busted! I love steal away, kinda has a similar groove to what a fool believes. Im a sucker for like smooth harmonies and shredding guitar. Also, i am obsessed with the Beach Boys, clearly. haha

• Like 1

^is that licorice?

You betcha. Poor kateacola, we assaulted you with beans and black licorice today.

• Like 6

You betcha. Poor kateacola, we assaulted you with beans and black licorice today.

hulk_work-1421160072.gif

• Like 5

Lol, was going to say... bringing up the licorice debate again-- are you trying to tear us all further apart?200.gif#0

• Like 6

Lol, was going to say... bringing up the licorice debate again-- are you trying to tear us all further apart?200.gif#0

It'll never happen.

tumblr_nr7fuzbVvM1uat19vo3_400.gif

• Like 5

Not even this?

6a121ea6d7f4f1692dd07513d541ed4d.jpg

That is acceptable due to lack of being in the oven and overall deliciousness.

• Like 3

It'll never happen.

tumblr_o60aj44Lyk1re3x32o1_500.gif

Foolish boy! Coconuts? Licorice? This is only the beginning...

• Like 3

I think these guys would be the mortal enemy of many of the forum people as they are coconut wrapped black licorice

coconut_rolls__10054[1].jpg

• Like 2

Busted! I love steal away, kinda has a similar groove to what a fool believes. Im a sucker for like smooth harmonies and shredding guitar. Also, i am obsessed with the Beach Boys, clearly. haha

You are clearly a person of impeccable taste. :)

• Like 2

Just want to hijack this thread and say that if any of you haven't seen Legion yet, you're missing out. I really like Agents of Shield, Luke Cage, Daredevil etc. But this show really is in a league of its own.

I can see Aubrey Plaza getting a lot of offers after her performance on this show.

• Like 3