Β 

Is the movie Moana Anti-Coconut!?

b6049796cd4179562365bad5c3f46dcc.jpg

Β 

Β 

7099009.jpg

Β 

• Like 1

Just want to hijack this thread and say that if any of you haven't seen Legion yet, you're missing out. I really like Agents of Shield, Luke Cage, Daredevil etc. But this show really is in a league of its own.

Β 

I can see Aubrey Plaza getting a lot of offers after her performance on this show.

AGREED 100%!

tenor.gif

Β 

If you all want to have a mouth full of what tastes like stringy, suntan oil flavored hair, you guys can have it.

111132-excited-Anna-thats-my-fetish-g-od16.gif

• Like 4

Β 

You are clearly a person of impeccable taste. :)

Β 

Β 

Oh you know, i try. My old roomate told me i listened to "old man music" not sure what that meant. like Beethoven or Jesus or Father Christmas old? i just really like the pop rock and roll and funk of the 60's and 70's. and that is an understatement

• Like 1

Oh you know, i try. My old roomate told me i listened to "old man music" not sure what that meant. like Beethoven or Jesus or Father Christmas old? i just really like the pop rock and roll and funk of the 60's and 70's. and that is an understatement

This is one of those things where getting old helps.

Β 

Pretty much any popular music from your teenage years that does not enjoy enduring popularity.

Β 

Oh, fuck yeah. That sounds enticingly disgusting.

When I read it I thought "Hmmm, a tad too close to Guinness maybe for Cameron's liking"

• Like 2

Just read about this.

http://www.foodandwi...rl-scout-cookie

Β 

Seems relevant to everyone's interest.

One of my favorite beers in the world (produced at a brewpub near my home) is called "The Big Lebrewski", a Russian Imperial Stout aged in Kahlua-soaked barrels. One year, as a Valentine's Day special, they added a bunch of Junior Mints to a cask. The combination of beer+mint was vile, and that cask sat untouched on the bar for months until they probably dumped it down a storm drain under cover of darkness.

Β 

Anyway, both Thin Mints and Samoas are great.

• Like 5

One of my favorite beers in the world (produced at a brewpub near my home) is called "The Big Lebrewski", a Russian Imperial Stout aged in Kahlua-soaked barrels. One year, as a Valentine's Day special, they added a bunch of Junior Mints to a cask. The combination of beer+mint was vile, and that cask sat untouched on the bar for months until they probably dumped it down a storm drain under cover of darkness.

Β 

Anyway, both Thin Mints and Samoas are great.

Β 

Dan = reaching across the aisle.

• Like 4

Dan = reaching across the aisle.

Or…

Β 

Β 

giphy.gif

Β 

• Like 6