🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 18 — Gigli

For nearly a decade, Gigli has been a go-to punchline for hack comedians. Does it hold up to it's bad movie reputation? Danielle Schneider joins us this week to deconstruct one of the most monumentally bad movies of the millennium. This movie is garbage on every level, from the painfully awkward acting to the politically incorrect plot. Head over to Netflix Instant to see for yourself, and then join us to learn How Did This Get Made?!

For nearly a decade, Gigli has been a go-to punchline for hack comedians. Does it hold up to it's bad movie reputation? Danielle Schneider joins us this week to deconstruct one of the most monumentally bad movies of the millennium. This movie is garbage on every level, from the painfully awkward acting to the politically incorrect plot. Head over to Netflix Instant to see for yourself, and then join us to learn How Did This Get Made?!

shitteous monologue after shitteous monologue. i just finished watching this horrible pile of mistakes and now i'm ready to listen. that final "baywatch" end was eternal!

shitteous monologue after shitteous monologue. i just finished watching this horrible pile of mistakes and now i'm ready to listen. that final "baywatch" end was eternal!

• Like 1

It's been awhile since I've seen it, but isn't this lesbian turned straight situation nearly the same thing that happened in Chasing Amy? What is Ben Affleck doing to our nation's lesbians?!

It's been awhile since I've seen it, but isn't this lesbian turned straight situation nearly the same thing that happened in Chasing Amy? What is Ben Affleck doing to our nation's lesbians?!

Another excellent show. I love this podcast. The best part is the crew makes fun of idiots who gave the movies good reviews.
Can't wait for The League!

Another excellent show. I love this podcast. The best part is the crew makes fun of idiots who gave the movies good reviews.
Can't wait for The League!

This is one of the few episodes where I had already seen the movie and it's sort of like reliving terrible war experiences. I blocked so much out...

This is one of the few episodes where I had already seen the movie and it's sort of like reliving terrible war experiences. I blocked so much out...

Columbiana seems like a perfect candidate for this podcast. I haven't seen it, but I don't need to to know it's garbage. I don't see how that movie ever could have been made.

Columbiana seems like a perfect candidate for this podcast. I haven't seen it, but I don't need to to know it's garbage. I don't see how that movie ever could have been made.

You didn't even mention the fact that Ben Affleck turns into the woman of the relationship, (the cow to her bull), because of how he checks his nails.

WTF

You didn't even mention the fact that Ben Affleck turns into the woman of the relationship, (the cow to her bull), because of how he checks his nails.

WTF

So maybe this isn't the place for it, buuuut I snapped a picture of something while out and about that reminded me of you all.

Just in time for the holiday!

[attachment=10888,280]

I realize this episode is a few years old, but I'm revisiting your archives and I gotta comment on this garbage...

You mentioned the terrible music. The worst point for me was when J-Lo was talking them out of being MURDERED by Al Pacino. Right in the middle of her monologue (a supposedly life-or-death tension scene) the cheesy I'm-falling-in-love-with-you music swells up!!?? WTF?

Sign in to follow this