🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 103 - The Break Room Of A Very Busy Quiznos (w/ Dave Holmes, Jean Villepique, Amanda Lund, Zeke Nicholson)

Paul F. Tompkins welcomes folks, friends, and customers to Spontaneanation! This week, Paul’s special return guest is podcaster, TV host, and author Dave Holmes! They chat about what clubs Dave was a part of in high school, how he was able to host a college radio show despite not being a college student, and experiencing an important revelation during an episode of "The Leftovers.". Paul is then joined by Jean Villepique, Amanda Lund, and Zeke Nicholson, to improvise a story set in The Break Room Of A Very Busy Quiznos. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!

• Like 1

I enjoyed listening to this podcast while watching that video of a fox decomposing.

Fingers crossed for Amanda on Curb!

• Like 3

103 episodes of Spontaneanation have all been leading to this, Jean Villepique playing a world's fair coordinator on a date with a cockroach.

As a British person who is mildly religious (though not Christian) i found the interview segment fascinating and funny. But mostly i'm looking forward to Talkin' about birds, Paul's new podcast.

Oh goodness - the improv was so wonderful on this. Amanda lead off with the "you shut your goddamn mouth, Cindy" - I had to stop right there to catch my breath. The unflappable, mellow rich owner, the panicky world's fair coordinators, and then the brilliant sidebar of PFT being an old priest... it was just a pleasure. THANK YOU!!!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this