🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 20 — Sexual Attraction

Oh, hello there! Please, sit down and make yourself comfortable. Would you like a glass of wine? Mmm, I thought you might. We're dimming the lights in the hatch and talking about sexual attraction this week with the absolutely beautiful and hilarious Sarah Silverman. From pheromones to cologne, we discuss the science of seduction and the perfection of breasts. Enjoy it with a loved one, or at least a super attractive one.

Oh, hello there! Please, sit down and make yourself comfortable. Would you like a glass of wine? Mmm, I thought you might. We're dimming the lights in the hatch and talking about sexual attraction this week with the absolutely beautiful and hilarious Sarah Silverman. From pheromones to cologne, we discuss the science of seduction and the perfection of breasts. Enjoy it with a loved one, or at least a super attractive one.

Ohhhh noooooooo............ Ohhhhhh YESSSS :)

Laura + Sarah + Me, let's do this ..... LOL

Ohhhh noooooooo............ Ohhhhhh YESSSS :)

Laura + Sarah + Me, let's do this ..... LOL

I spit coffee all over my monitor from laughing so hard during the boner at the wedding story. Everytime I think this podcast is going to regress, it gets even better!

Tig: I think I was able to get us a table though
Kyle: At Arby's

I was waiting for a "Good One"

I spit coffee all over my monitor from laughing so hard during the boner at the wedding story. Everytime I think this podcast is going to regress, it gets even better!

Tig: I think I was able to get us a table though
Kyle: At Arby's

I was waiting for a "Good One"

re: word of the day,
when the engineer guy (?) thought David MUST have looked up "olfaction" and nobody would've known off-hand that "olfactory" refers to the sense of smell... I'm pretty sure this is a common middle school/high school vocab word! this is not considered a rare word.
unless that's the bit and next week's word is gonna be like, "computer", then I'll certainly be looking foolish :-(

re: word of the day,
when the engineer guy (?) thought David MUST have looked up "olfaction" and nobody would've known off-hand that "olfactory" refers to the sense of smell... I'm pretty sure this is a common middle school/high school vocab word! this is not considered a rare word.
unless that's the bit and next week's word is gonna be like, "computer", then I'll certainly be looking foolish :-(

Hey Guys...Great Show... Great Guest but What the hell man. Did you guys get like reprimanded by Tipper Gore or something? Now you can't curse? Is nothing for friggin' (yeah I said it) adults anymore? Take Care.

Hey Guys...Great Show... Great Guest but What the hell man. Did you guys get like reprimanded by Tipper Gore or something? Now you can't curse? Is nothing for friggin' (yeah I said it) adults anymore? Take Care.

I really appreciated the ad placement in this episode.

That sounds damning if it's the only comment I can think to make. I liked the rest of the episode a lot as well.

I really appreciated the ad placement in this episode.

That sounds damning if it's the only comment I can think to make. I liked the rest of the episode a lot as well.

What a great episode. Can't say enough about how much the show just keeps getting stronger and stronger each week. This has turned from a "when I run out of other podcasts" listen to an immediate "I can't believe its already over" listen. I'm glad Sarah got a taste of Kyle's classic memory rhymes, they are such great devices for remembering those age old life lessons. Curious to see if Tig will ever comment on her prestigous time as one of our honorable Supreme court judges...holla.
Brendan Lemons

What a great episode. Can't say enough about how much the show just keeps getting stronger and stronger each week. This has turned from a "when I run out of other podcasts" listen to an immediate "I can't believe its already over" listen. I'm glad Sarah got a taste of Kyle's classic memory rhymes, they are such great devices for remembering those age old life lessons. Curious to see if Tig will ever comment on her prestigous time as one of our honorable Supreme court judges...holla.
Brendan Lemons

This might be my favorite episode yet. Thanks guys. I think a lot of us would pay for an album full of Kyle's riddles.

This might be my favorite episode yet. Thanks guys. I think a lot of us would pay for an album full of Kyle's riddles.

I agree Matt and Ted and others, I've listened in on this show periodically when the topic interests me. Sometimes it's great, sometimes it's just alright.. but this one really knocked it out of the park! Love Sarah Silverman especially, but everyone tonight was really hitting the right notes.

I agree Matt and Ted and others, I've listened in on this show periodically when the topic interests me. Sometimes it's great, sometimes it's just alright.. but this one really knocked it out of the park! Love Sarah Silverman especially, but everyone tonight was really hitting the right notes.

The boner story was historic. Picturing him then dressed up as the universe, sitting on a couch and being asked if he was gay was hysterical. I can't believe I have missed out on this show until just this last week. Maybe the best thing EARWOLF is putting out.

Sign in to follow this