🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
truthskull

Top 5 CBB/CDR Moments

I can't squeeze my favorites into a Top 5, nor do I think I could rank them appropriately, but here are at least 5 highlights for me....

- Matt Besser as Mark Zuckerberg. I often find myself doing this voice to the annoyance of my friends and family.

- Cake Boss -- every single appearance. Scott: "No pun intended." CB: "No pun taken!" Also love the way he speaks in his trance in that whimpery voice, and how he says the name McLean Stevenson...

- Every single Brett Gelman appearance. Most people prefer iBrain and I love it too, but I loved his follow-up teleplay Injustice For All and thought it was far more ridiculous / insane / genius. Majorly unsung performance was his Billy Crystal doing outtakes from his broadway show 700 Sundays. I wonder if it was planned for everything to unravel during Billy's impression of Miles Davis. "Miles Davis' lips...don't touch the pink...if the pink...stink...."

- Both Adomian-as-Paul-Giamatti appearances. Paul had clearly become more deranged by his 2nd appearance with Reggie Watts. Unimaginably good.

- Jon Daly's Bill Cosby-Bukowski. "This is your last Malcolm Jamal....warning!"

- Matt Besser as Bennett Stevens, the pretentious British podcaster and host of Humor Laser Beam, The Dead Parrot Comedy Hour, and Having A Go At It.

- Tim Heidecker. There's an evil genius to this whole episode and I know there was tons of controversy about it. But I think it's brilliant. The ending segment with Elton John and Bernie Taupin (Neil Hamburger) felt like a hidden-track / bonus-cut.

- Matt Besser as Bjork. Threatening Taylor Swift: "I will gut her and I will have an ice elf shit icicles into her arm sockets!"

There are so many others....every single Andy Daly character, every PFTompkins character, the Birthday Boys were great on the Paul Feig episode....

Oh, Besser as Bjork has to be on mine too. Actually, Besser has a ton of characters that are flat-out brilliant that are easy to overlook.

Oh, Besser as Bjork has to be on mine too. Actually, Besser has a ton of characters that are flat-out brilliant that are easy to overlook.

The things that made me crack up the most with not much thought put into it
- Dov Charney describing how he'd dress the other guests
- The Birthday Boys holding the studio hostage with Marc Maron
- Nick Kroll as Fabrice Fabrice doing a spoken word piece "Table"
- Dame Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber listing the other kinds of cats he could write about
- Nick Kroll and Paul Scheer juggling ten characters between them
- I guess I like annoying characters, because I love Bro the weed guy and David Koechner as T-Bone. "All mics are always on." "We'd like to keep them on in case anything interesting happens." "All right. Now you are assured it will."
- AND Lil' Gary!

-The Courtroom scene starring everyone as Greg Linstrom
-Good One Robot
-Dame Sir ALW
-Ice Tea Joins the Enigma Force 5 and Scott says: Why have you been watching Huell Howser pretending to be a wolf pretending to be a sheep down in Mexico when he should be doing all that in California....is that my question?
-August Lindt proposing that the annoying dog is actually a man and how he can incorporate the dog into his suicide plan.

Every word that Chelsea Peretti has spoken on the show? "Droppin' Wallets" is such a great episode.

Whoever came up with Frasier-Fonzie: "Niles! Step into my office, and sit on it."
Everything ever said by Don Dimello Theatre Director.
And Would You Rather have a nose that could turn into a jetpack- this was like my first episode and I literally couldn't stop laughing.

Also Hotdog's singing contest.
Also Ice-T Causes Crib Death.

In no particular order:

- Andy Daly commits suicide again.... and again.

- Andi Callahan, RN

- Scott Aukerman sings Wipeout. No one will stop him. HELLLLOOOOOO BAAAAAAYBEEEE!

- KNIFEGRAB!

- Bob Ducca's list of Ailments

My top ten would be (in no order):

- Tim & Eric reveal Popcorn.com movie promotion

- Jerry Minor pops bottles with top models

- Joe Wengert as the memory expert

- Tim Heidecker as George Burns

- Megan Mullally bites the frog after being prompted by the Goat (Kroll)

- Bjork (Besser) wants Scott to treat her as he would treat Meryl Streep

- Fourvel (Moynihan) grabs the knife

- David Fein (Pally) raps about liver cancer

- Brett Gelman's iBrain

- Andy Daly commits character suicide

5. I think its Ep. 103 when Scott, Paul, and Reggie sing the theme song for "Heat Rises" starring Paul Reiser

4. I agree with Brian and will say anything PFT does. My favorite might be Cake Boss and Angie Richter in Ep. 106.

3. Ep. 166 Farts and Procreation. This whole show is a favorite moment.

2. Ep. 63 From David Koechner's entrance on. wink.

1. Ep. 148 Everything in this episode. I'll count down my favorite moments from 1.

1. The discussion about entertainment weekly

0. The snubs and flubs from the discussion enterment weekly

-1. Andy Daly's "cavalcade of suidicial characters."

Andy Daly revealing his plans with the kids from Zap comes to mind.

I also just discovered the episode where Gelman reads his iBrain story...which may be the funniest thing I've ever heard.

Sign in to follow this