🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 177 - Wild Horses, Our Close Friends

Hayes and Sean are joined by MARY HOLLAND, LAUREN LAPKUS, and ERIN WHITEHEAD to talk about doing comedy as a group.

• Like 8

What a get, what a get. Things are really looking up for our sweet boys. Heck, last night I saw Sean and Hayes on a Toaster Strudel commercial for their signature flavor, Hollywood Hambook with cheese cup!!!

• Like 6

I mean, where do you even start with this. What a f@#$n corker. Always the best when there's more people, more ideas to bounce around off. And all this coming after Hayes' blowout performance on WhoChartedLive yesterday? Definitely a solid week for HeyHandbook

• Like 11

Holy shit, this was amazing. Also, pretty rude of Earwolf to not list Stephanie Allynne as a guest on the episode when she was so clearly there. Maybe when she got sick in the studio that made Posh Nachoman angry?

• Like 8

Hey Sean and Hayes, I know I haven't posted anything here in a while. Sorry, it's not you, its me. Just wanted to pop in and say don't be sad, I still listen to your show every time and it's getting better and better. I just hope that when you break through to the big time you won't forget about me hahaha. Kiss kiss, bang bang. (just kidding)

• Like 10

The Horses are my favorite guests on shows, and this is my favorite show, so... do the math. I've spent 15 minutes looking at the episodes pictures and thinking how/when/where best to listen. Those fifteen minutes factor into the math somehow.

• Like 9

I think I've got the same sickness that Stephanie did because toys have been coming out of me all day

• Like 11

i love to listen to this episode. every time i do (once so far) i notice something new about it

• Like 22

Just revisiting some of my sensational posts while listening to this tremendous episode of HH

Is Robotam even alive any more. Who knows

Hope you all are well

hH57OX9.gif

• Like 16

sean and hayes,

sorry also for not posting more. it's just that my post:like ratio got so good that i got nervous about posting anymore.

i hope you forgive me, and i hope the rest of the forum can see it in their hearts to give lots of likes to this post.

-j.a.p.

• Like 15

I used to receive work emails from DumpTruckLoads.com at least 9 times a year. The messages even somehow followed me to another job. But this episode has made me realize that it has been months since I've received those sweet DumpTruckLoads.com emails. Months. I wonder if they are ghosting me cause they found out I've looked into recycling </3

k02ma7V.png

• Like 13

this epi made me bust my bracket all over the place. my keyboard blooodbaatthfff

• Like 7

Extra big shoutout to my challengeheads!

• Like 8

Dear Sean and Hayes, love this episode. Wild Horses were great. When it comes to discussing getting high on weed you should say "Stoney Baloney" its one of my favorite terms and honestly you will get a laugh every time. Take care guys.

• Like 14

hmm new podcast S-town comin out from Serial folks, I've always thought that podcast was s-town in relation to hollywood handbook: suck town that is

this guy knows what im talking about!

• Like 11

Just poppin' in to say this ep is flippin' amazing y'all. Now I'm going before I drastically cool down this thread's blazin' hot streak.

• Like 6

Kevin sent me a picture that was deemed too disgusting for even the earwolf website. He also sent me this photo of Stephanie giving birth.

Ally-nne.png

I call it "Allynne" but pronounced like Al-y-en (Alien). The pun does not involve the boglin. I temporarily forgot the boglin aspects of this photo (and, indeed, the episode at large) when coming up with the pun.

• Like 17

I bet Andy Dick Cheney now wishes I wasn't still alive. Not a good post by me. Not a good post.

• Like 10