đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 282 - The Long-Haul Machinist

Adam McKay and Neil Casey join Matt Besser for a spAdam McKay and Neil Casey join Matt Besser for a special improv3humans! They perform scenes about a gourmet cook who uses Chef Boyardee sauce in his recipes, a boy with a talent for hiding and complaining, and a skydiver who is concerned about his vintage shoes. Plus, a Home Shopping Network agent is excessively judgmental, and the race for the title of World’s Youngest Record Holder gets heated.

282 - Neil Casey, Adam McKay

(4:28 - 9:08) Twitter Suggestion - Jungle - Tour guide treats the “parrot” as a metaphor

(9:14 - 16:32) Question from Listener - “What’s the best thing you’ve ever cooked?” - A gourmet chef uses junk food ingredients

(16:38 - 26:54) Crap on Youtube - “WifeSwap Kid Leaves After Junk Food Is Thrown Out” - A son’s favorite hobby is hiding and complaining

(28:37 - 33:04) Twitter Suggestion - “Chapstick” - Neil sculpts nude figures, then masturbates to them

(33:10 - 39:31) Let’s Talk Some More About That - The world’s oldest structure - Archaeologists argue about who gets to extract an ancient body

(40:19 - 48:30) Crap on Youtube - “How XFinity Treats their Customers” - Going to your investment banker for pink eye

(49:37 - 54:40) Let’s Talk Some More About That - Energy predictions - A skydiver is mostly concerned about his vintage shoes

(54:51 - 1:01:09) Question from Listener - “Have you ever bought anything from the home shopping network?” - An HSN service agent acts very judgmental towards customers

(1:01:17 - 1:08:14) Crap on Youtube - “6 Month Old Girl Breaks Record by Waterskiing Before She Can Walk” - Applying for the Guinness record for “youngest record holder”

(1:11:43 - 1:17:55) Let’s Talk Some More About That - Lady had someone film her working out - A gym patron won’t stop licking the equipment

(1:18:06 - 1:24:02) Question from Listener - “Do you think that a physical or mental illness should be disclosed on a first date?” - Person with Tourette’s has a hard time on a date, but mostly because they’re an asshole

McKay returns?!! And with Neil Casey! 2 of my favorite all-stars together in an i3h episode. Thanks, Matty B!

• Like 1

Wait... I was distracted-listening at work and I think I missed the big announcement. What was it?

My roommate, who happens to BE a pineapple, did not appreciate your announcement.

On another note: I need to cut back on the Mescaline.

Man, how fast is Neil? The fact that he so quickly came up with that 'I want to have a record for having the youngest record' thing was crazy.

• Like 1

So he was describing ASSSSCAT when he described the ideal diverse improv group made up of only white people right?

Sign in to follow this