🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 41 — Teach Me How To Skittle

@orlam, we commented on those lame changes a few eps back when they changed it. I figured they would listen and return the show to it's superior form. I really miss all of what you say. Telling the guest the chart is about them(vaguely or not) kills that chart and makes the ending of the show kinda pointless. Sorry guys, I still love the show but just a little less.

@orlam, we commented on those lame changes a few eps back when they changed it. I figured they would listen and return the show to it's superior form. I really miss all of what you say. Telling the guest the chart is about them(vaguely or not) kills that chart and makes the ending of the show kinda pointless. Sorry guys, I still love the show but just a little less.

Welcome to Entitlement City, population: Earwolf forum members. Really, I didn't know "constructive criticism" was code for "shameless whining until I get my way." Until the show is no longer free you are owed nothing.

Welcome to Entitlement City, population: Earwolf forum members. Really, I didn't know "constructive criticism" was code for "shameless whining until I get my way." Until the show is no longer free you are owed nothing.

Actually Eric, I think all of the posters who expressed some negativity about this episode expressed it constructively and as fans of the show. No entitlement to be seen, You, however, sound like a douchebag.

Actually Eric, I think all of the posters who expressed some negativity about this episode expressed it constructively and as fans of the show. No entitlement to be seen, You, however, sound like a douchebag.

Glad to see I'm not the only person reminded of Brody episodes with this one. Andy won me over with his Maroon 5 analysis, though, cause it's 100% accurate down to the Train comparison. I'd throw in Five for Fighting, too, if they still exist. Oh, but now as I listen, he's trying to walk it back...
Anyway, I try not to add negativity to Earwolf (though I guess I passive-aggressively did so at the beginning here). But for those who complain about people's complaints about free media: imagine your neighbor brings you blueberry muffins every week, just a nice thing to do. After awhile, she starts using a different recipe. They're still good, you love blueberry muffins, but there's something just a little off and you think you can put your finger on it. You fell in love with the original. You really wouldn't wonder why they changed just because they're free? You wouldn't ever, ever ask why? It's not from a negative place, it's not complaining, it's not entitlement. No one feels they have the right to dictate what anyone else's show is, and saying you miss something doesn't do that.

Glad to see I'm not the only person reminded of Brody episodes with this one. Andy won me over with his Maroon 5 analysis, though, cause it's 100% accurate down to the Train comparison. I'd throw in Five for Fighting, too, if they still exist. Oh, but now as I listen, he's trying to walk it back...
Anyway, I try not to add negativity to Earwolf (though I guess I passive-aggressively did so at the beginning here). But for those who complain about people's complaints about free media: imagine your neighbor brings you blueberry muffins every week, just a nice thing to do. After awhile, she starts using a different recipe. They're still good, you love blueberry muffins, but there's something just a little off and you think you can put your finger on it. You fell in love with the original. You really wouldn't wonder why they changed just because they're free? You wouldn't ever, ever ask why? It's not from a negative place, it's not complaining, it's not entitlement. No one feels they have the right to dictate what anyone else's show is, and saying you miss something doesn't do that.

I liked this better than Andy's first appearance. I don't ilke it so much when he goes into riff machine/Jerry Lewis impression mode. Fun episode though, seemed like Howard and Kulap were having a good time.

I do wish you wouldn't tell the guests "this chart may or may not be about you," it's more fun when they get it partway through.

I liked this better than Andy's first appearance. I don't ilke it so much when he goes into riff machine/Jerry Lewis impression mode. Fun episode though, seemed like Howard and Kulap were having a good time.

I do wish you wouldn't tell the guests "this chart may or may not be about you," it's more fun when they get it partway through.

Andy Kindler is one of the most consistently funny guests on Earwolf. On every one of his apperances the hosts and other guests are always laughing just as hard as I do! More Andy Kindler is always welcome! Kindler for Prez!!

Andy Kindler is one of the most consistently funny guests on Earwolf. On every one of his apperances the hosts and other guests are always laughing just as hard as I do! More Andy Kindler is always welcome! Kindler for Prez!!

We're doing so well! Lets not talk of entitlement or douchbags! Lets keep it cool. It's a free show and we all love it(and Howard and Kulap) dearly and want it to be the best! Even at its "worst" (it never sucks) its still amazing. Our complaints come from a good place because we care, not because we hate.

We're doing so well! Lets not talk of entitlement or douchbags! Lets keep it cool. It's a free show and we all love it(and Howard and Kulap) dearly and want it to be the best! Even at its "worst" (it never sucks) its still amazing. Our complaints come from a good place because we care, not because we hate.

Lots of laughs and lots of charts, that's how I like my Who Charted. I like that not every guest brings the same vibe to the studio as long as they're entertaining. Variety is the spice of charts and episode 41 was another Numberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ONE!

Lots of laughs and lots of charts, that's how I like my Who Charted. I like that not every guest brings the same vibe to the studio as long as they're entertaining. Variety is the spice of charts and episode 41 was another Numberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ONE!

I thought Andy was great. He definitely has a wacky style of comedy and I thought it made this episode really enjoyable. It seems like there are a lot of folks who get irritated by guests and even full episodes, but that doesn't really happen to me. Maybe a weird moment or a slight annoyance every now and then, but it's very rare and still doesn't bug me that much when it does happen. I've enjoyed every episode so far and it's one of my favorite things ever. I look forward to it every week. Keep 'em comin' Holap and Kuward!

I thought Andy was great. He definitely has a wacky style of comedy and I thought it made this episode really enjoyable. It seems like there are a lot of folks who get irritated by guests and even full episodes, but that doesn't really happen to me. Maybe a weird moment or a slight annoyance every now and then, but it's very rare and still doesn't bug me that much when it does happen. I've enjoyed every episode so far and it's one of my favorite things ever. I look forward to it every week. Keep 'em comin' Holap and Kuward!

So after this episode I have to say I want one with both Brody Stevens and Andy Kindler. The first 4 way episode and 3peat guests. Seriously I want this to happen.

So after this episode I have to say I want one with both Brody Stevens and Andy Kindler. The first 4 way episode and 3peat guests. Seriously I want this to happen.

I want to add a +1 to the general civility compliment, the Earwolf forums are the best.

Also a +1 to the "stop telling guests the chart roulette is about them" critique. It was a lot of fun to hear the guest work their way through it, and even get sort of creeped out. Even after being told, Andy didn't seem to get that the questions were about his life, even with a lot of prompting... so I think if some guests won't get it, they still won't get it even if told.

Finally I didn't care much for Andy as a guest on this show. I thought he was funny in a lot of ways, but he didn't fit with WC. For example, my favorite part is Howard's absurd non-sequiter questions. The few he was able to get a off in this show, breaking through Andy's antics, Kindler totally brushed them off or stepped on the best part. +1 to the "Andy complaining about Robin Williams after acting like Robin Williams" comment.

Anyway, keep up the great work guys, thanks for the quality product!

Sign in to follow this