🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 41 — Teach Me How To Skittle

I want to add a +1 to the general civility compliment, the Earwolf forums are the best.

Also a +1 to the "stop telling guests the chart roulette is about them" critique. It was a lot of fun to hear the guest work their way through it, and even get sort of creeped out. Even after being told, Andy didn't seem to get that the questions were about his life, even with a lot of prompting... so I think if some guests won't get it, they still won't get it even if told.

Finally I didn't care much for Andy as a guest on this show. I thought he was funny in a lot of ways, but he didn't fit with WC. For example, my favorite part is Howard's absurd non-sequiter questions. The few he was able to get a off in this show, breaking through Andy's antics, Kindler totally brushed them off or stepped on the best part. +1 to the "Andy complaining about Robin Williams after acting like Robin Williams" comment.

Anyway, keep up the great work guys, thanks for the quality product!

+2 to the "please don't clue guests in on Chart Roulette/Goose/Chicken/Honey Badger".

+2 to the "please don't clue guests in on Chart Roulette/Goose/Chicken/Honey Badger".

First let me say that I find Who Charted to be the funniest and most delightful show on earwolf and perhaps in all of podcastland. I have never posted before and probably won't again. The only reason I registered at all was to beg and plead to never ever ever have Andy Kindler on the show again. Obviously some would disagree with my opinion and I don't wish to be insulting to Mr. Kindler (as a human being) or his fans. And perhaps things got better later in the show, but I couldn't even make it to the charts because of how monumentally obnoxious and unfunny Kindler was. Sorry.

First let me say that I find Who Charted to be the funniest and most delightful show on earwolf and perhaps in all of podcastland. I have never posted before and probably won't again. The only reason I registered at all was to beg and plead to never ever ever have Andy Kindler on the show again. Obviously some would disagree with my opinion and I don't wish to be insulting to Mr. Kindler (as a human being) or his fans. And perhaps things got better later in the show, but I couldn't even make it to the charts because of how monumentally obnoxious and unfunny Kindler was. Sorry.

Wow, Kimler was off the charts. Two thumbs way up,. It kind of reminded me of the Aukerman episode where he broke up the show's usual rhythm with his non-sequitors and antics. Great job team.

I completely agree with Eric J. I love this podcast like no other. It is my go to for completely free hilarious comedy. With that said, the Andy Kindler episode was terrible. It of coarse had it's highlights but none were due to Mr. Kindler's input. He is annoying and is not funny. I usually like his type of humor as much as anyone else with a decent sense of humor. But, he just doesn't pull it off. He can spend 20 more years in the business and he'll be as unfunny then as he is now.

I have loved 92.7% of the Who Charted shows I've devotedly listened too. That puts you guys at the top of my chart. So thank you and keep up the good work!

This is an old episode, but reading these comments I have to add my 2 cents. I loved both Andy Kindler episodes and would definitely like to see him on this show again.

Sign in to follow this