🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

hayes i got my daughters to make you a special birthday message. idk if they got your age right, i just showed them your picture and told them to guess. happy birthday hayes we love you so much

greggy, you are probably now on an FBI watch list. but there is no sacrifice too great when it comes to ensuring Hayes feels like a special birthday boy

• Like 8

Happy Birthday Hayes!

I was also too sick to make a video (Ranran, Honlads and I all like to synchronise our illnesses).

However I want you to know that I was thinking of you. I even made you my desktop background!

xRJunkBh.png

• Like 19

Happy birthday Hayes, I know I've been absent from these forums for over a year, but my father always told me that absence makes the heart grow stronger. See you all next year.

• Like 9

I genuinely hope Hayes had a happy birthday.

• Like 1

Oh fuck. People probably thought that I was April fooling. I wasn't (and this also isn't me April fooling. I hate today).

• Like 1

Chanson and his damn boats! This isn't about you anymore Chanson. Hayes has wrapping paper and bows on the mind, not watercraft. Please do get it together.

That is really sweet of the spammer to think of Hayes' birthday even if he is 826 days too late.