🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 477 - Two Fingers Wide

Rock ’n’ roll band American Football returns to join Scott and John Lennon as they play songs from their new self titled album on Comedy Bang! Bang! We also hear about John trying to develop a video game and how he’s been spending his vacation. Later, a very wealthy woman by the name of Gwendolyn Speck stops by to tell us about her lifestyle and brings along Jonathan Woodley, her new special friend she met in Paris.

What sort of a fucking company is 'Dirty Lemon' lol

• Like 1

Also I love American Football, probably wpuldn't have discovered them if it wasn't for their episode

• Like 2

So glad they're back. They were awesome last time. Probably my favorite musical guest to ever grace CBB, but maybe that's because I've been a fan of them since my emotional teen years.

• Like 1

What sort of a fucking company is 'Dirty Lemon' lol

It actually annoys me that Scott and Earwolf shill this snakeoil. I get that they need ad venue, but a "functional beverage brand that optimizes various areas of your life... that actually works." Seriously?

• Like 1

Man it's the silly stuff that gets me; couldn't stop laughing at the penis section

• Like 1

Man it's the silly stuff that gets me; couldn't stop laughing at the penis section

My favorite thing about the Lennon episodes is that it's all silly stuff.

This one was great. American Football are great laughers.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this