🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays-Week 8-Rent

I actually did pick up a 6 pack of locally brewed beer and some wine and sang to myself the entire time I was purchasing them lol.

God, you sound insufferable...;)

• Like 4

God, you sound insufferable... ;)

WAIT WHAT WAS IT ABOUT THIS POST LOL

(I can't help it that Texas beer is superior to everything else if that's what you're talking about ;) )

• Like 5

(I can't help it that Texas beer is superior to everything else if that's what you're talking about ;) )

lol, that's sweet.

- signed, an Australian/Canadian

• Like 4

lol, that's sweet.

- signed, an Australian/Canadian

Can't say shit if you haven't tried it :P

(My best friend is a hardcore German beer lover so she would put her vote in for them)

• Like 3

Can't say shit if you haven't tried it :P/>

(My best friend is a hardcore German beer lover so she would put her vote in for them)

Good point, and I like where you're going with this.

Guys, beer party at Taylor's place! She's buying!

• Like 3

I have 5 beers that y'all can fight over and they're all Revolver's Blood & Honey.

tenor.gif

• Like 4

I actually did pick up a 6 pack of locally brewed beer and some wine and sang to myself the entire time I was purchasing them lol.

Which one(s)?

ETA: Oops, posted at the same time.

• Like 3

Please come to my place and help me get rid of 6+ gallons of beer. Oh lord.

• Like 4

Please come to my place and help me get rid of 6+ gallons of beer. Oh lord.

giphy.gif

ETA

Obviously I'm Batman. Cameron's Robin.

• Like 6

ETA

If anything, I'm Nightwing (AKA Best Robin, Better Batman). Someone else can be your alcoholic Robin.

• Like 6

If anything, I'm Nightwing (AKA Best Robin, Better Batman). Someone else can be your alcoholic Robin.

flood.gif

• Like 7

Hey, has anyone seen 'Julie's Green Room' - a new kids' show on Netflix? Julie Andrews and muppets teach kids about the fundamentals of theatre. My kids are transfixed by it. It's painfully cute, in a pretty good way.

• Like 4

ETA

Didn't need that spoiler tag at all.

Damn it, I can't find my favorite Nightwing gif. This will have to do.

nightwing_dance_by_narcissai-d5mtfs6.gif

• Like 7

I have 5 beers that y'all can fight over and they're all Revolver's Blood & Honey.

Revolver's okay. It's the best that Granbury can do (fun fact: I used to live in Granbury, and it's the wooooooooooorst)

Real Ale = where it's at (or 512, but that's just because Pecan Porter is the greatest thing ever invented)

• Like 3

Revolver's okay. It's the best that Granbury can do (fun fact: I used to live in Granbury, and it's the wooooooooooorst)

Real Ale = where it's at (or 512, but that's just because Pecan Porter is the greatest thing ever invented)

Okay I'll give you Pecan Porter being amazing but "it's the best" is where I stopped reading your first line soooooo

• Like 4

Coming soon to the HDGTM forums: "Tuesday Brewsdays", the secret bottle exchange/beer review group where people violate the off-week rules by discussing on BeerAdvocate.

I'm the saison of my group.

• Like 8

Coming soon to the HDGTM forums: "Tuesday Brewsdays", the secret bottle exchange/beer review group where people violate the off-week rules by discussing on BeerAdvocate.

Tuesday Brewsdays followed by Whoopsy Wednesdays where we apologize to each other profusely for all of our drunken posts and promise each other that we "didn't mean that."

• Like 6

Saisons are so good though! Can't go wrong with a Belgian beer, imo.

• Like 5

Saisons are so good though! Can't go wrong with a Belgian beer, imo.

I was big into Belgians a decade ago but now their banana-y undertones make me gag for some reason.

512 Pecan Porter, on the other hand, has been on my list for a long time and I haven't found a local source (although I admittedly haven't tried very hard.)

• Like 5

I've always been partial to stouts and brown ales. Give me a good imperial coffee stout and call me in the morning.

• Like 4

I was big into Belgians a decade ago but now their banana-y undertones make me gag for some reason.

I hope that never happens to me, lol. I've got a "Belgian IPA" fermenting right now - used a yeast strain with moderate esters and dumped a ton of hops in there for good measure.

I've always been partial to stouts and brown ales. Give me a good imperial coffee stout and call me in the morning.

Do they even have those available in Japan? Wouldn't you rather have a Sapporo/Kirin with your yakitori? :P

• Like 2

Do they even have those available in Japan? Wouldn't you rather have a Sapporo/Kirin with your yakitori? :P

Craft beer has been on the raise the last few years. More and more small breweries and craft bars have been opening up. One of my favourites Hitachino is actually available in the the US. But some other companies like Minoh and Braid are making Imperial stouts, but they aren't cheap.

Also for the record I DO drink Kirin with my yakitori, but Sapporo isn't all that common. Asahi Super Dry and Kirin are the defacto beer in 80% of places.

• Like 3