🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays-Week 8-Rent

Kateacola,

I've sent PM's to both 24 Hour Party Pizza and Ellenmc regarding their upcoming picks, but I haven't heard back from them. It doesn't look like either of them have been on the boards for awhile. If I don't hear from them by tomorrow morning, would you be ready to announce your pick?

Ohhh snap.. I guess I'll have to be if it comes down to it.

• Like 5

I eagerly await your pick kateacola!

Forum game. What's the drink that your best friend or significant other knows to order for you while they're waiting for you at the bar? Doesn't have to be alcoholic.

Funnily enough the other day I was out for dinner with a group of friends. I showed up late and was informed that my closest friend had ordered for me. When the drinks arrived I was handed a Negra Modelo. I couldn't complain.

* and now I am wondering where everyone stands in the "soda" vs. "pop" (vs. "coke"?) debate

Being Canadian I grew up calling it pop. However, years here have got me to say soda for anything non-brown and cola for anything brown.

• Like 4

Sorry for the lateness of this but talked to my mom the other day. She's under the weather so I didn't get a full cast ranking. Didn't even get a chance to show her the cast but I went with my initial hunch and this is how it went for this weeks Ted Neeley Handsomeness Report;

"Do they still play old Law & Orders on A&E?"

"I don't think they've done that for years."

"Who was your favourite person on Law & Order?"

"Oh, Brisco. You liked McCoy, and I guess he was good but I liked the story they built around Brisco. Wasn't the same when he left."

"But mom who was the most handsome man on the show?"

"Oh, the black guy that was partnered with Brisco at the end. What was his name? Green? He had the most charming smile. Very distinguished."

"Is he better looking that Taye Diggs?"

"Who's that?"

"Some guy that wants money from Anthony Rapp."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

• Like 8

Sorry for the lateness of this but talked to my mom the other day. She's under the weather so I didn't get a full cast ranking. Didn't even get a chance to show her the cast but I went with my initial hunch and this is how it went for this weeks Ted Neeley Handsomeness Report;

"Oh, Brisco. You liked McCoy, and I guess he was good but I liked the story they built around Brisco. Wasn't the same when he left."

"Oh, the black guy that was partnered with Brisco at the end. What was his name? Green? He had the most charming smile. Very distinguished."

"Who's that?"

My first great laugh for the week. Thanks, Mrs. Bert!

• Like 5

"Who's that?"

Thanks, Cam! I always enjoy these. I hope your mother's feeling better :)

• Like 5

Thanks, Cam! I always enjoy these. I hope your mother's feeling better :)

Thank you. I hope she is too and so does she because she wants to spend more time with my sister's new baby.

• Like 6

Thank you. I hope she is too and so does she because she wants to spend more time with my sister's new baby.

Congratulations on the addition to the Bert clan!

• Like 5

Eagerly awaiting PBS and their announcement of the live Across the Universe. And the Animal Planet live version of Pete's Dragon.

• Like 5

Ugh guys, I think we have some high up executives that follow our MM choices because I just saw this:

http://variety.com/2...-tv-1202423844/

Stop copying us network television!

Guys...I think it goes higher than that.

I bought a car on Wednesday after 2 years of being a bike commuter. I connected my phone to Bluetooth to the new car, and this started auto-playing:

LnhWOYo.jpg

• Like 6

Guys...I think it goes higher than that.

I bought a car on Wednesday after 2 years of being a bike commuter. I connected my phone to Bluetooth to the new car, and this started auto-playing:

LnhWOYo.jpg

giphy.gif

• Like 5

Some interesting choices in the 27 Actors You Want to See in Rent Live article...

So...basically the cast of Hamilton? Yeah, good luck with that guys. And Lin as Mark? Wtf? The only ones I could kind of see was either Demi Lovato or Lea Michele as Maureen. The rest were picked by crazy people.

• Like 1

So...basically the cast of Hamilton?

But, like, what if they just cast Daveed Diggs in every role?

• Like 2

But, like, what if they just cast Daveed Diggs in every role?

Not only would that be amazing, but I have no doubt he could do it. ;)

• Like 3

Oof. Imagine the things we'd have to talk about with a 'Rent' starring Lady Gaga, Corbin Bleu and Wayne Brady...

• Like 3