🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 179 - Alison Rich, Our Close Friend Again

Hey everybody! I saw there was a party over here, and even though I wasn't invited, I thought I'd show up anyway! :D

Guys, wait, come back-

• Like 5

My favorite podcast comment is the kind that lets the host/guest know that they're not really your cup of tea, BUT this time they did something you liked. It usually goes like "Normally I don't find this kind ironic detachment funny, but this episode actually had a couple of good moments"

It's a great comment because rather than only saying the nice part, which is probably what you would do in real life, you wrap it in a negative to make sure they know that almost everything else they're doing is not good for you. Really puts them in their place!!

Love the show! Have fun out there guys :lol:

• Like 12

nearly had a panic attack when I realized the boys were saying they werent doing the show anymore after this. that isnt what they were saying, was it?

WAS IT????

• Like 4

I'm sick of people saying that women can't be funny. 6 of the last 7 female guests have been VERY funny!

• Like 4

Alison was a joy, the kind of person you'd want to bake an apple pie with, plus she made a wonderful variety of noises. Ryan did excellent in the blue apron ad, a touch of Brett a hint of Sam and a dash of Cody while still remaining fresh, shiny and unique

The%20Fool%20Bus%20Driver%20Z.png

• Like 8

Come on bud. Who you tryna fool?

Hey. Hey. That is not how we talk to chanktertogf. He needs his space. Let him make these statements. Who knows. Maybe someone heard him mumbling to himself, curled up under a small bush in a public space.... who knows what kind of difference he made, smelling like shellfish and 2 stroke oil. Chansint has a unique view on the world. Let it be.

• Like 3

Just wanted to drop in and let everyone know that on this week's 'New Girl' WE FIND OUT MR SCHMIDT'S NAME.

Also, I have a lot of notes about how the time travel works in Making History, but I think I have a couple more thousand words left in me.

• Like 2

Hey. Hey. That is not how we talk to chanktertogf. He needs his space. Let him make these statements. Who knows. Maybe someone heard him mumbling to himself, curled up under a small bush in a public space.... who knows what kind of difference he made, smelling like shellfish and 2 stroke oil. Chansint has a unique view on the world. Let it be.

My name is actually ChanGrandad and my son is Chan. Chanson is my grandson and I will speak to him however I wish. I gave him his first boat.

• Like 11

Everyone, as an advanced member, I feel the need to apologize for the slight on chantisitis, his father Changpv and of coarse changrandad. I was unaware of the relation and both support and understand cultural differences in child rearing only help to bolster our community. I only wish the best for the chantynasty and their sea dwelling waze.

In the name of the father and son and seadrifting plastic island. Champion.

• Like 4

they didnt mention it but i did buy the pro version this week

• Like 7

they didnt mention it but i did buy the pro version this week

Congrats!

• Like 4

I'm not usually the type to indulge in crude language and less than flattering portrayals of female lady womens, but

Alison is amazing and I'm loving what she's doing with this life!

• Like 6

I'm not usually the type to indulge in crude language and less than flattering portrayals of female lady womens, but

Alison is amazing and I'm loving what she's doing with this life!

That said, are we really gonna let Alison get away with thinking that maybe that one guy with the thing was from Africa? I think we should call the ACLU and maybe campus police. Good on the Hollywood Hand-boys for keepin' it cool AND smart.

• Like 5

Hollywood handbook is the best podcast next to doughboys

Sikes! April Fools!

• Like 4

april fools is fun but i got 19 more days until my big holiday ;)

• Like 6

april fools is fun but i got 19 more days until my big holiday ;)

Yes, holidays are always nice but please nobody do a hitler birthday joke saying THAT is greggy's big holiday, we all know he was reefering to the 2 Days Prior to Earth Day when everyone is encouraged to take a public dump on a private golf course. But did you also know there is a third celebration that day?

• Like 5

Yes, holidays are always nice but please nobody do a hitler birthday joke saying THAT is greggy's big holiday, we all know he was reefering to the 2 Days Prior to Earth Day when everyone is encouraged to take a public dump on a private golf course. But did you also know there is a third celebration that day?

Why of course it's new sneakers day, the day where everyone wears their newest sneakers to school or work.

• Like 3

At times we must ask ourselves what's real, it's one way of discerning between dream state and waking nightmare. I personally am fairly certain of my own realness. I got this zombie head and dirty yellow shirt with dark squiggle across the front. I got these lifeless white eyes and burns on my cheeks, plus one sliver of hair. Honestly I ain't doing so hot, but hey we got HH 180 coming just around the bend, which makes this existence tolerable

another%2048%20HH%20credits.jpg

• Like 5

Sign in to follow this