🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
bonjourjamie

How Did This Get Made-ness

Hi everyone! On this, the last day in March, I present to you... the How Did This Get Made March Madness Bracket, or How Did This Get Made-ness for short (for obvious reasons). My husband and I - well, almost entirely my husband - designed this nifty way to help us determine which episodes we hold most dear while also paying tribute to the drama of following American college basketball.

It's not comprehensive; rather, we've selected 64 HDTGM classics divided into 4 categories: Superzeroes, Meet-pukes, Inappropes Kids Movies, and Sly Cage Match. (This last category led to the realization that there are only 14 HDTGM movies starring either Sylvester the Comedian or Nicolas Cage of would-this-be-better-with fame, so we chose two additional movies that were clearly made in homage to these film legends.)

There are two days left to play and determine your winner! Hope you all enjoy. And if you've no idea what this bracket/basketball/whatever business is... well, you should play along anyway. :)

https://brackify.com...is-Get-Mad-ness

• Like 6

Bs950ZD.png

I FINAL FOURED MYSELF INTO A CORNER

I got

Masters of the Universe & Surf Ninjas

Demolition Man & Tip Toes

Demolition Man for the win.

• Like 1

My Final Four: Masters of the Universe & Gooby; Teen Witch & Rhinestone. That's some stiff competition...

• Like 2

To no one's surprise, The Phantom punched his way to an underdog victory in my bracket, humiliating Xanadu in the final.*

It was rigged

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this