🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 180 - Mikal Cronin, Our Close Music

Big business has intervened in Sean and Hayes being able to do the show the way they want to so they get MIKAL CRONIN to join them and fight corporations with music.

• Like 7

fuck, this episode seems right up my alley. Can't wait for the music references I'll have to look up and listen to.

• Like 5

Check out the hepcats from Sean and the Clementines. They are the bees' knees.

6huiqd.jpg

• Like 8

My OG post got removed by the mods bc it was too poignant and timely. To summarize, great epi and certain people can eat my showts. Meow.

• Like 5

just finished relistening to the first Cronin ep! you can really tell his lust over Neil Young's body in this ep. haha wow so so good ep guys!

• Like 7

I for one am proud and glad to have you other ten or so people posting about this podcast we love, because this podcast is literally my favorite thing. Now I know this word gets tossed around a lot, but seriously, it is my favorite thing. Sean, you are funny. Sometimes it's really biting and maybe a little too close to home for some of your guests, but it's always really fuckin funny. Hayes, you've really let your flower blossom in the last 30 or so eps, I'm loving all this character work as I mentioned last week, and also your natural musicality is stunning. Brett, you're starting to get really good, which is almost the same note I had for Hayes. To all my fellow listeners, sorry I couldn't come up with a big funny, I promise I'll try to get one in sometime before thursday. Love the show, love the boys, love all yall, love my country, in that order.

• Like 14

Is the 'Bush' on Hayes and Sean's enemy list a George Bush, Billy Bush, or British rock band Bush (feat. ex-Mr. Gwen Stefani)?

• Like 5

The end was a joke, right you guys? I always get spooked when they talk about ending the show. I would not know what to do.

• Like 8

I haven't posted in a few weeks and I've forgotten all the bits I used to do. I like Chanson and that well seems dry... hmm. Crow World? hard pass. Erotic Office Fan Fiction? that was too long ago for these guys to understand. I could use a song for "I want to post but am lacking inspiration" @Mikal please DM me so we can work something out.

• Like 7

This episode "rocked "

• Like 8

As a former one-of-the-ten-people-who-commented-on-the-show-but-didn't-get-anyone-to-listen member of the forum, it saddens me to have to post in here again.

jk, will miss the show if it leaves,

• Like 7

The show isn't ending but I am.

That's right folks it's time for me to shuffle off this mortal coil and achieve my final, perfect form. Logically, there is no reason for Hollywood Handbook, or any content for that matter, to continue without me on this plane of existence. The choice is up to Hayes and Sean but I think they might choose to come with me anyway so ya I guess the show is over now and you guys can all cry and write memorial posts about how much fun we had together

• Like 11

A.) I hope this isn't the last episode

B.) I'm going to my first AirBNB in Yellow Springs, OH this weekend, so if you don't hear back from me next week, assume the worst and please come and save me from whatever kind of Inception ghost is spooking us

• Like 5

@Chris dude dave chappelle lives in that town, if you run into him or better yet, you're doing the air bnb at his house, tell him about hh and get him on the Friggin show! Remember, you still owe me 2 wishes so this can count as one of those

• Like 4

like Kevin I'm 'edging.... my bets that the show doesn't end because I like it so much!

• Like 10

This is the first time Hayes and Sean have ever said anything like this about ending their show and I don't know them to be jokesters so it is time to get down on those mothereffin knees and pray, my friends.

• Like 12

I knew all along that the show was going to end. Just follow the money, you rubes. Sean and Hayes --> Earwolf --> Scripps --> Haliburton --> Blackwater --> Blackfish documentary --> Seaworld --> Disney.

The boys know too much, and aren't afraid to speak truth to power, so obviously our corporate overlords at Disney are having them silenced. Well let me be the first to offer my services to set up a pirate radio show. I'm pretty sure my phone has a microphone app, and I used to know how to make a website, so we'll have this baby up and running again in no time!

Fellow Handbook-heads can support me and Sean and Hayes as we dodge the corporate bootheel by contributing to our Patreon.

• Like 10

here's some stuff that sucks:

earwolf sucks, midroll sucks, howl sucks, seeso sucks, scripps sucks, branded content sucks, gilbert gotfried sucks, dennis miller sucks, trump sucks, alec baldwin sucks, putin sucks, isis sucks, betsy devos sucks, big bang theory sucks, lead in drinking water sucks, heynong man sucks, aukerman sucks, broken dreams and too many study halls sucks, netflix comedy special production sucks, the limited but damaging role scientology had in harris wittels' failed recovery sucks, the insurance-industrial complex sucks, taxes suck, and there's too much plastic.

stuff that's chill, on one, noice, or just tripped out:

sean is cool, hayes is cool, brett is an expert at wearing a beatles shirt, paul tompkins has a lot of potential to stay cool, all the guests including michal is down to clown, especially alison rich for keeping it lively, vice principles is fucking bananas, yassir lester is yes sir mister, gabrus is just trying to get it done and he's trying his best and we gotta support him guys,

other good podcasts i like are throwing shade, bitch sesh, third podcast on the left, improv for humans, who charted depending on the guest, random shows that sean or hayes guest on, harry shearer le show, um thats about it.

theres a good pancake mix at costco called kodiak cakes, its black box, its pretty good. i also go for the orgain protein powder, chocolate with the white tub and green cap. both these seem to be good and nutritious but in all likelyhood im just being seduced by the marketing. im going to make a humorous lawn statue from all my old tubs.

• Like 7