🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
lpf

Worst Episode?

I remember Ellie Kemper not saying much of anything

don't say Paul F. Shore

Are you some kind of saboteur trying to break up this clan?

• Like 4

Are you some kind of saboteur trying to break up this clan?

no

• Like 1

Edit: I take it all back, and I was just Joshin' bro

Edit edit: I now see this makes it look like I said something bad I didn't I just disagreed with my previous statement

unpopular opinion but if I had to pick prob Wild Horses ep from a couple weeks ago.

also ummmm you like Joanna Newsom AND hollywood handbook too?!? damn, my two favorite things. have often wondered if anyone else on earth shared these intersecting interests lol

• Like 1

unpopular opinion but if I had to pick prob Wild Horses ep from a couple weeks ago.

also ummmm you like Joanna Newsom AND hollywood handbook too?!? damn, my two favorite things. have often wondered if anyone else on earth shared these intersecting interests lol

yeah literally my two fav things too will u marry me

• Like 1

I actually thought the wild horses ep was one of the worst too. I felt like they hijacked the show and didn't let the boys do their thing. Which like.. could be great because god knows the boys deserve it for putting other people into uncomfortable positions, but I didn't feel like they did much with it once they took it.

If I had to bet I'd guess that's the episode the clemington was talking about when he mentioned the "bad episode".

Nothing against the wild horses in general though, they're good in other things.

• Like 1

I actually thought the wild horses ep was one of the worst too. I felt like they hijacked the show and didn't let the boys do their thing. Which like.. could be great because god knows the boys deserve it for putting other people into uncomfortable positions, but I didn't feel like they did much with it once they took it.

If I had to bet I'd guess that's the episode the clemington was talking about when he mentioned the "bad episode".

Nothing against the wild horses in general though, they're good in other things.

I actually didn't care for some of the Wild Horses not too long ago, but I really liked that episode. The only one in the last couple months I thought was bad was the one last week (Alison Rich). It was slow and boring until the boys started harassing the staff to save it.

The worst ep by far is Dan Klein. He can't go more than two sentences without using the word "like." I almost turned it off halfway through, and it never really got any better.

• Like 1

I actually didn't care for some of the Wild Horses not too long ago, but I really liked that episode. The only one in the last couple months I thought was bad was the one last week (Alison Rich). It was slow and boring until the boys started harassing the staff to save it.

The worst ep by far is Dan Klein. He can't go more than two sentences without using the word "like." I almost turned it off halfway through, and it never really got any better.

Alison Rich ep was great

the stuff about rocks being too hard

not saying it was All-Time but she was very smooth

lock thread

ban OP

say it to my face

• Like 2