🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
dantondrobot

Piranha 3DD

First off i just want to say i LOVED the first Piranha 3D film. I thought it was a perfect cheesy horror film in the style of the great Roger Corman movies of the 70's and 80's. But this was just horrible. The comedy was never funny, the gore looked awful, the 3D was some of the worst i have ever seen and even the boobs looked bad. Like daytime stripper bad. I know Paul is in this, but he must know that this would not turnout good when he read the scrip. He must have known it would be a perfect film for HDTGM.

I would also like to pint out that the big piranha attack scene at the water park don't happen until an hour in to this one hour and ten minute film. Up until then almost nothing happens. How could you return for something like this Paul? It just felt like a slap to the face of the fans of the first film.

I'm pretty sure Paul said something about this on a previous episode and that he wants to do this film on the podcast. Plus it will really be a "How Did This Get Made" because he was in the damn thing! He described it as a "crazy journey".

• Like 1

He did? I must have missed that. I really hope they do an episode of it.

• Like 1

I checked all the way down, and no thread about this yet.

14% on Rotten Tomatoes, and although Mr. Scheer was perfectly decent in it, wow did the rest of the film suck. Multiple thumbs down, and given that must be the end of the franchise and Paul's involvement in it, I'd like to see them take it on.

Merged threads.

You guys make me laugh. I honestly just giggle every time I have to do this.

Is how did this get made! Piranha DD. You guys seriously need to do this movie. Talk about bananas, this is absolutely bananas. Love you guys and can't wait for more funny!

I will crawl a million miles over broken glass to stick a matchstick in Kelly Brook's shite.

I'm a bit keen on her.

Sign in to follow this