๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 159.5 - Minisode 159.5

Are there mid or end credit scenes?

ย 

No and No

I don't know if any others follow Paul on Instagram, but y'all should all really be following Paul on Instagram. His stories are hilarious and I would post them here but they seem to be an Instagram exclusive thing that disappear after a day a la Snapchat. So far my fave is when he got June in and she told him to immediately delete it lol.

• Like 4

Just finished my rewatch of this movie and I have 8 pages of angrily scrawled notes, one page that just reads "FUCK YOU", and burning rage ready to let lose on any of the bullshit they may miss out on tomorrow!404305714d77144e177e0eee18a8294a5f5147e3_hq.gif

ย 

Don't think I'll be able to sleep now...

• Like 7

Just finished my rewatch of this movie and I have 8 pages of angrily scrawled notes, one page that just reads "FUCK YOU", and burning rage ready to let lose on any of the bullshit they may miss out on tomorrow!404305714d77144e177e0eee18a8294a5f5147e3_hq.gif

ย 

Don't think I'll be able to sleep now...

ย 

Oh, shit...didn't you hear? The episode got delayed until Monday. Sorry.

ย 

Have a great weekend!

ย 

ย 

Before people freak out, I have no reason to suspect that the episode will actually be delayed.

ย 

• Like 5

Oh, shit...didn't you hear? The episode got delayed until Monday. Sorry.

ย 

Have a great weekend!

ย 

ย 

Before people freak out, I have no reason to suspect that the episode will actually be delayed.

ย 

658a588b5e50f6881b6d007c3e4f9619--ginny-weasley-awkward-moments.jpg

ย 

I thought the joke was clear but good call with the spoiler

ย 

YOU BEST BE JOKING THOUGH!!!

ย 

ย 

• Like 5

ย 

658a588b5e50f6881b6d007c3e4f9619--ginny-weasley-awkward-moments.jpg

ย 

I thought the joke was clear but good call with the spoiler

ย 

YOU BEST BE JOKING THOUGH!!!

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

I thought so too, but then I had a flash of a hundred angry posts from people freaking the fuck out. And then Paul having to jump on the boards to clarify. And then me having to apologize. And it just exhausted me...

ย 

• Like 5

I don't know if any others follow Paul on Instagram, but y'all should all really be following Paul on Instagram. His stories are hilarious and I would post them here but they seem to be an Instagram exclusive thing that disappear after a day a la Snapchat. So far my fave is when he got June in and she told him to immediately delete it lol.

that made my day ... not only did he not delete it but he posted it aswell. wonder if june knew ...

ย 

and paul should write a self help book. his life tips from his car are always as deep as they are helpful.

• Like 2

ย 

Wow Epic Link Fister! My head hurts just thinking about the people tasked to take those stats. lol

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

I can't say if your doubts are founded or not, but what I can say is that for me the action was/action scenes where perfect and where made with great quality(ies)... I only had problems with the tone a couple of scenes, one plot point, and a lackluster performance (that sorta picked up steam near the end) and (If we are being real picky, maybe) I had a problem with one (1) CGI effect

ย 

My veredict 8 is better than 6 (Can't say if its better than 5 or 7 because I have only seen it once)

ย 

Just one tip If you care about the franchise and hate spoilers... Avoid (if you can) social media and IMDB Cast section and any article on F8 because the spoilers are out there but they are going to spread in the following days

I absolutely loved it. It's probably my second favorite (Five will always be my favorite, but this one comes pretty close in my book).

ย 

Also, my whole theater was totally into it, which made it an even more enjoyable experience. There was much laughter and applause.

• Like 1

I absolutely loved it. It's probably my second favorite (Five will always be my favorite, but this one comes pretty close in my book).

ย 

Also, my whole theater was totally into it, which made it an even more enjoyable experience. There was much laughter and applause.

ย 

Mine too! People 100% with only good vibes from the audience and a big cheer for the final line...

ย 

I can't wait when more people from this forum get to see it (And when the episode drops of course) so we can talk more in depth about F8

ย 

tenor.gif (I'm happy about waiting, don't let Sonic's face fool you :D)

ย 

I own a Nokia Windows Phone and the app store for it does not have Instagram just a beta version... But it sounds like that time Paul and June did Wolfpop's Stallone Podcast but for real lol ;)

ย 

https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/176681711

It's pretty easy to envision the Fast and the Furious franchise continuing without Diesel, though. He's starting to get a bit old for the part. I could see the franchise pulling a cast changeover (or two, three) a la Bond.

Sign in to follow this