🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 109 - Mike Hanford: The Rambling Man with Calvin Redding

Welcome back to The Rambling Man with your host Calvin Redding (Mike Hanford)! Hay Salesman turned Travel Whiz, Calvin is here on Sirius XM radio to talk all things travel. This week he is joined by travel writer extraordinaire Cynthia Bartlett to talk about being an army brat, where she falls on the WAM scale, and getting stung by bees in Tampa, Florida. Calvin also opens up the phone lines to hear listeners’ worst travel days. Plus, Traci Reardon stops on by to to help her Twitter followers with travel advice in another edition of “Help Me, Rhonda.”

• Like 1

Four minutes in I'm VERY concerned I'm not making it through all this sniffling.

The tour eps that Hanford did this character on are two of my absolute favs

Four minutes in I'm VERY concerned I'm not making it through all this sniffling.

Didn't make it that long. If anyone can confirm that it stops, I'll give it a red hot go.

Didn't make it that long. If anyone can confirm that it stops, I'll give it a red hot go.

I also turned it off because of that sniffing. It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't a podcast where the microphone is directly in front of the nose.

I made it all the way and loved it but Mike is impressively tenacious with the sniffles.

Sign in to follow this