🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Released during the height of "Dane Cookmania" of the mid 2000's stars Cook as a cliche "underachieving wisecracking slacker with a good heart" who works as a stockboy in a Sam's Club/Costco-esque warehouse store who desperately tries to win employee of the month once he hears Jessica Simpson's one dimensional character fucked the employee of the month her last job.

It climaxes in a really dumb "who can bag the most groceries? contest" between Dane Cook and Dax Shepard's characters.

It's a truly terrible comedy with a ridiculous premise.

Dax Shepard is easily the best part of this movie and sells the shit out of being an annoying overachiever, but otherwise this movie is terrible. I did kind of chuckle at the jabs towards warehouse stores selling everything in bulk as in the scene where an old lady is trying to pull a full coffin off a shelf. Then you have the scene where Simpson shows she's an "ugly duckling" by revealing her giant rubber ears and the fact that there's a secret clubhouse in the store buried among the shelves.

• Like 1

I like this movie, purely for the line "This is an '81 Honda! How dare you?!"

• Like 1

"Put that chocolate bar down and do your job!"

Dax Shepard is a treat in that movie.

No thats Pleather, its better than leather!

This film is a guilty pleasure of mine, it might not be the best film out there but it does make me laugh

Sign in to follow this