🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 182 - Doing Spont, Our Close Friend

We all know that pft is famously scared, opposite of brave, a coward even. But if he has any backbone at all he will live up to and answer my challenge: I think pft should have Hayes and Sean, and he can bring Janet Varney and Craig cackowski to act as a buffer since he knows the boys are not afraid of him, on spont proper and instead of doing the normal format (guests>improvisers>inprov) they should all do a hh style script read, Stage directions and notes included.

• Like 9

Setup: When I'm listening to Hollywood Handbook, people often will call me "the mystery executive"

Punchline: Because I buss up.

Why this is funny: Sounds like "Because I, bus stop."

• Like 8

Setup: When I'm listening to Hollywood Handbook, people often will call me "the mystery executive"

Punchline: Because I buss up.

Why this is funny: Sounds like "Because I, bus stop."

I'll show myself out.

• Like 7

I think that this episode finally answers the question, "Is Podcasts art?" The answer right now is no but in 100 years it will be yes just my opinion it is a lot like Pablo Picasso. You don't have to agree with me but it is my opinion that is fact. Sorry sweetie, move along to the next post if you're offended because there is no safe zone here. Muah

• Like 11

ha. im actually glad podcasts arent art. i'd hate to have to go to a museum to hear "cumtown". i might not even bother

• Like 12

Are podcasts art? Can't believe i'm hearing this question. Look no further than the guicemann shoe. Do your research.

• Like 9

ooo dang gang this just in over the wire, a forum name list stoled off Hannibal Lecter during a gondola ride in Spain. they say he was planning to infiltrate forum by means of creating a distraction and they also said something about him wanting to eat more brains. the following names are off limits, if you use them people will think you're a brain eater

- Fiona Applebottom Gene Simmons

- Luke Perry Mason Jar Jar Binks

- Wreck-It Ralph Lauren Lapkus

- The Professor and Mary Ann Coulter

- Justin Timberlake Belle and Sebastian

- Dark Chocolate Éclair Danes' Cook

- Batman and Robin Lopez Dispenser for Hire

Happy 4/20 Eve!

• Like 7

ha. im actually glad podcasts arent art. i'd hate to have to go to a museum to hear "cumtown". i might not even bother

tho I'd gladly visit the museum of modern fart, I hear they have a very tasteful cumtown exhibit

• Like 5

ugh 4:20 sick

last 4/20 i listened to HH all day and then went to the UCB 4/20 life show.

this year i'll be in class all day, thinking about Hayes and Sean talking about kind buds they saw on twitter

• Like 6

I'm so glad to see the influx of new peeps at the HH forum.

Dalton's member title is Forum Boy. He gets it.

This ep. is masterful. I don't know much about improv, but if the boys breaking the rule by touching their tongues to the mic has taught me anything, it's that rules can be broken if u r good. You have to be very good at improv to do bad improv. Like, you have to be v. skillful to work with "no, uh...".

Other random thoughts:

- Sean: We're not allowed to have music on the show anymore anyway.

Paul: I heard.

I know Paul is an advocate of HH. It's still nice to hear first hand that he listens to the show.

- Sean seems drawn to bird humor. There is Sean's owl--which knocked on a door and spoke--in this episode and in previous eps we have:

1. Condor stealing peaches

2. Hayes being stuck in a tree and fighting with a bird

3. Owl in a Howl ad

4. Sean teaching birds to steal

- Cody wants agency in his relationship with the boys.

I don't blame Bosch for being slightly aroused

So that handsome boy belongs to Sean. I thought he couldn't be Paul's, since he's not 3 corgwn. Also, Sean and Bosch have the same smile.

332v7ub.jpg

From Variety, "'Hollywood Movie Night With Karlie Kloss,' will feature Kloss and her friends offering commentary as they watch movies. The show is executive produced by Sean Hayes and Todd Milliner of Hazy Mills Productions ..." For a second there I thought Sean and Hayes' Hollywood Handbook alter egos have taken over the host bodies and are producing a show about supermodels watching Hollywood movies at night.

• Like 10

Hey Guys, your old pal Muffins here.

Things were very good for me and now they are very bad.

I have almost no time to post online and there is a clique at my work that orders special lunches every Friday and I am not in it.

Despite these dark times I am happy to report Hollywood Handbook is still coming out every week and giving me something to look forward to.

Please stop threatening to stop the pod.

I AM A WOMAN ON THE EDGE.

• Like 10

Hey guys I signed up to find out what everyone thought about there being no more hollyqood handbook. THanks and bye

• Like 7

happy belated 4/20 pro-tip: when shopping for a new bong always check the clearance from the bowl to your eyeballs because if you're not careful you'll burn off your lashes and/or brows from unexpected lighter flare-ups, or you could just use a butane torch which would eliminate unpredictable flame activity and also be super fun to make s'mores with

another%2048%20HH%20snoogans%20Z.jpg

• Like 10

Gabrus was a real sweetie during the plugs section of today's Comedy Bang Bang

• Like 8