🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 333 - Selfie Springsteen

Comic duo and hosts of the new podcast “Dumb People Town” Randy and Jason Sklar join Howard and Kulap this week to talk about Springsteen passions! The Sklars answer a fatherhood question and share the pain of booking mishaps during the Music Chart, and they open a fun sports pack during the Movie Chart. Plus, we hear about Vin Diesel’s origin story, and Howard tells of his quasi-religious trip to New Jersey during Two Charted.

Good - forgot they'd started another podcast, was waiting for the setlist to grow, definitely feels like the right direction for them, twice a week on sports is a tad too ambitious.

Watched the facebook vid of this while cutting my hair, fun episode.

Good - forgot they'd started another podcast, was waiting for the setlist to grow, definitely feels like the right direction for them, twice a week on sports is a tad too ambitious.

It was never twice a week on sports. County was essentially the exact same show that DPT is.

It was never twice a week on sports. County was essentially the exact same show that DPT is.

I'll admit, I only started Country last summer, so only made it up to ~60, before County began, but they kept stressing that point, so I just assumed it was more of the same. Whatever helps them grow, I say, listener-wise, we couldn't be more spoiled anyway.

Sign in to follow this