🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
bella_008

Fallen (2016)

Based on the best-selling YA novel about an epic romance between a fallen angel and a high school girl it's Fallen. It has all the hallmarks of a great HDTGM it took three years to make went over budget by more than 15 million dollars and has only been released in the Philippines, Singapore and Malaysia. The full movie is now showing up online so I thought it would be perfect for the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-MRLGxczj8

MV5BMzEwMTFlYmYtMjc0Ny00NTk3LWEwODMtY2RmYzI2NzQwMzk4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDk0MTE5Nzk@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,693,1000_AL_.jpg

I didn't notice the year in the title, so I clicked on this expecting the Denzel Washington movie about angels possessing people. This sounds significantly worse.

• Like 1

I didn't notice the year in the title, so I clicked on this expecting the Denzel Washington movie about angels possessing people. This sounds significantly worse.

I also thought it was the Denzel/John Goodman "dagnabbit we paid for a Rolling Stones song & we're gonna use it at every possible turn" movie. It's not quite crazy enough for HGTGM, maybe, but it has some wacky charm...

Also, I have never heard of either the 2016 movie nor the worldwide bestselling novel, This bodes very very ill.

Sign in to follow this