๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Off-Week 10 (Ellenmc's Pick)

Idk if I'll get to watch this one since I'm busy with con stuff, but I've heard mixed reviews, so hopefully it'll bring some fun discussion!

I lied. Sammich bought the movie today and we're watching it now.

• Like 7

I'm putting this off. I am blaming the fact that i found out a short play of mine was accepted for a production at the Samuel French book shop in Hollywood and I was scrambling to find an actor for it.

ย 

Truth is, I am just procrastinating watching this.

• Like 4

I'm putting this off. I am blaming the fact that i found out a short play of mine was accepted for a production at the Samuel French book shop in Hollywood and I was scrambling to find an actor for it.

ย 

Truth is, I am just procrastinating watching this.

ย 

I almost always wait until Saturday or Sunday to watch MM movies. I have a hard time when I have to go a week between watching and talking.

ย 

And also, congratulations!

• Like 4

I almost always wait until Saturday or Sunday to watch MM movies. I have a hard time when I have to go a week between watching and talking.

ย 

And also, congratulations!

ย 

I watched HSM on Saturday and I was anxious to talk about it. I think I'm going to have to watch this on Thursday as it's my day off this week.

ย 

And thanks!

• Like 5

I can't help it and usually watch MM picks early in the week.

200.gif#1-grid1

ย 

Will say this was a strange detour from what I have been watching lately.. so maybe I was not fully prepared for this..?

• Like 9

Um ok, I might've cried a little wtf

• Like 9

Hello Everyone!!! I've been away from the forum for a while because my country is going through some tough times right now... http://www.bbc.com/n...merica-39799736 it may not seem like much but for a country the size of Texas stuff like that (on top of everything else) affects everyone in it deeply Texas-Venezuela.png

ย 

But I'll try my best to discuss Repo! with all of you this next week and also I'm next up in line for Musical Mondays so I'm looking for that as well!

ย 

ย 

ย 

with much LOVE,

ย 

Maximiliano Ruocco R.

ย 

ย 

P.S.: I did not want to burden any of you in any way about my current situation, just wanted to give context to my absence

• Like 9

Hello Everyone!!! I've been away from the forum for a while because my country is going through some tough times right now... http://www.bbc.com/n...merica-39799736 it may not seem like much but for a country the size of Texas stuff like that (on top of everything else) affects everyone in it deeply Texas-Venezuela.png

ย 

But I'll try my best to discuss Repo! with all of you this next week and also I'm next up in line for Musical Mondays so I'm looking for that as well!

ย 

ย 

ย 

with much LOVE,

ย 

Maximiliano Ruocco R.

ย 

ย 

P.S.: I did not want to burden any of you in any way about my current situation, just wanted to give context to my absence

ย 

Holy Shit! No worries, man. You and yours just stay safe.

• Like 5

Hello Everyone!!! I've been away from the forum for a while because my country is going through some tough times right now... http://www.bbc.com/n...merica-39799736 it may not seem like much but for a country the size of Texas stuff like that (on top of everything else) affects everyone in it deeply

ย 

ย 

with much LOVE,

ย 

Maximiliano Ruocco R.

ย 

Please please stay safe.

• Like 6

I did not want to burden any of you in any way about my current situation, just wanted to give context to my absence

Wow, Max, it's no burden at all. There are more important things in this world (like, SO MANY MORE ;) ) than Repo...

ย 

Take care of yourself, stay safe, let us know how you're going.

• Like 5

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

with much LOVE,

ย 

Maximiliano Ruocco R.

ย 

ย 

Dude, stay safe. We're all thinking about you and hoping for the best. That's some really scary stuff. Just pop in every now and then and let us know you're okay!

ย 

There are more important things in this world (like, SO MANY MORE ;) ) than Repo...

I mean....let's not get crazy :)

• Like 6

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

with much LOVE,

ย 

Maximiliano Ruocco R.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Stay safe!!!

• Like 5

Will say this was a strange detour from what I have been watching lately.. so maybe I was not fully prepared for this..?

giphy.gif

ย 

Um ok, I might've cried a little wtf

giphy.gif

ย 

There are more important things in this world (like, SO MANY MORE ;) ) than Repo...

giphy.gif

ย 

But real talk, be safe.

• Like 7

ย 

I mean....let's not get crazy :)

this makes me wonder if you do (or will) enjoy this rock-opera more than JCS...which I know you did not dig so much?

• Like 1

Hello Everyone!!! I've been away from the forum for a while because my country is going through some tough times right now... http://www.bbc.com/n...merica-39799736 it may not seem like much but for a country the size of Texas stuff like that (on top of everything else) affects everyone in it deeply

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

with much LOVE,

ย 

Maximiliano Ruocco R.

ย 

ย 

As much as I like to hear your thoughts, I'd much rather hear about your safety and well being.

• Like 6

ย 

giphy.gif

ย 

Hearing the buzz so far around the water cooler, Ellen... it might be a tough week ahead. All catastrophic film demolition is done with love. ;)

• Like 5

This is unrelated to anything, but Sammich and I finished this print to celebrate the new Guardians of the Galaxy (which we have NOT SEEN but w/e) and I didn't know where else to post it

ย 

ย 

2wqra02.jpg

ย 

• Like 6

As much as I like to hear your thoughts, I'd much rather hear about your safety and well being.

ย 

Copy That-Loud & Clear-From Coast to Coast... I will be popping in (Like Fister suggested) so that you know the situation (and specifically my situation) is "under control" for the time being unless I post otherwise

ย 

Again THANK YOU! so much for all your caring and concerned messages, also I never wanted to give the impression that my personal safety was not the priority and in fact staying inside my house watching "Repo!" and "My Stepmother Is an Alien" is a safer choice than going out so... In conclusion I'm ok right now and I will let you know if and when anything else comes up (But if I post and don't share anything else about my country that means that things in my vicinity are under control)

ย 

Fotolia_39819320_Subscription_Monthly_M.jpg

• Like 6

This is unrelated to anything, but Sammich and I finished this print to celebrate the new Guardians of the Galaxy (which we have NOT SEEN but w/e) and I didn't know where else to post it

ย 

ย 

2wqra02.jpg

ย 

I like your Rocket and Groot, but I'm disappointed y'all don't call yourselves Jammich.

• Like 4

Hearing the buzz so far around the water cooler, Ellen... it might be a tough week ahead. All catastrophic film demolition is done with love. ;)

I can handle it. But as an aside, my internet won't be connected in my new place until Tuesday around noon. So if I don't jump in right away, that is why. I look forward to dozens posts telling me why this is an amazing movie, before its time.

ย 

Although I will say, I do not care for Alexa Vega's singing voice.

• Like 6

Although I will say, I do not care for Alexa Vega's pretty much anyone's singing voice.

FTFY

• Like 4

I'm finally watching...

ย 

This is my face

ย 

dafuq-did-I-just-watch--meme-21237.jpg

• Like 6