🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
elizamuffins

Vulture Fest (for Hayes and Sean's eyes only)

Dear Hayes and Sean,

It is with the deepest sadness that I regret to inform you, I will not be in attendance for this year's Vulture Fest. I would be there for sure if I did not already have other plans! May 20th I will be the guest of honor at a Bachelorette party at Jacque's (Hayes I am sure you know this place). You see, I am getting married in June on The Bridge of Love at the Venetian Resort in Las Vegas, NV. This sadly, has eaten up all my vacation time

How I wish I were not stuck in this 9 to 5 grind and I could jet away whenever I wanted! How amazing would that be? Maybe I could get a job in TV? I'm white and I'm from Massachusetts! I guess the one snafu would be that I am not a man. Maybe we can overlook it just this one time?

Anyways , I wish you the best. You are of course invited to my wedding. Inbox me for details. It's gonna be great.

Sincerely,

Elizamuffins

Ps- plz excuse the poor formatting,grammar,and paragraph structure of this post as I am on my phone! I do much better work on a PC. My son us using the computer to play Roblox so I can't get on it right now!!!

• Like 4

Very disrespectful that 74 people have viewed this thread when I specifically titled it for Hayes and Sean's eyes only.

• Like 2

Dear Hayes and Sean,

It is with the deepest sadness that I regret to inform you, I will not be in attendance for this year's Vulture Fest. I would be there for sure if I did not already have other plans! May 20th I will be the guest of honor at a Bachelorette party at Jacque's (Hayes I am sure you know this place). You see, I am getting married in June on The Bridge of Love at the Venetian Resort in Las Vegas, NV. This sadly, has eaten up all my vacation time

How I wish I were not stuck in this 9 to 5 grind and I could jet away whenever I wanted! How amazing would that be? Maybe I could get a job in TV? I'm white and I'm from Massachusetts! I guess the one snafu would be that I am not a man. Maybe we can overlook it just this one time?

Anyways , I wish you the best. You are of course invited to my wedding. Inbox me for details. It's gonna be great.

Sincerely,

Elizamuffins

Ps- plz excuse the poor formatting,grammar,and paragraph structure of this post as I am on my phone! I do much better work on a PC. My son us using the computer to play Roblox so I can't get on it right now!!!

same

• Like 1

I will miss you too, Mike! You are a wonderful young man and a shining example of the kind of really awesome people that love Hollywood Handbook.

forever your girl,

Liz

Sign in to follow this