🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 184 - Drew Tarver, Our Close Friend

Also, glad to see we've got July back on forum duty. Hi July! It's been a long run for Dalton, but I like a lot of parity in my forum topic starters, so this is a welcome development.

• Like 9

So it turns out there was a sync problem with my iPod touch and the show didn't download.. (nor did the new episode of GIL BERT GOTT FRIED'S... AMAZING COLOSSAL POD-CASHT) and I did briefly stick my neck toward the comforting hum of the Reel-o-Matic, but cooler heads prevailed and I put on some of the old episodes I haven't finished yet.. The Mike Lawrence one was amazing.

Do you guys think I'd have a shot with RanRan?

• Like 7

What's a noun that means 'longer than a streak' cause the boys are on a hot hot hot one of those

not sure it's a noun, but the one time I went longer than a streak the police said it was 'indecent exposure'

• Like 8

Crazy to think that at any given moment Andy has masturbated in the last hour or will be masturbating within an hour. Is anyone hornier? I doubt it!

• Like 5

hey guys, sorry it's been so long since i left a proper comment on the forums!

shhhkkkkkkkkkkkk this episode was amazing

crkncrkncrcknrcknrcnk and i really liked it a lot

pshfthtttthhttbb intern andy was so great but i can't stop whispering

pls rate and subscribe

• Like 7

Hi guys sooooo sorry but, this is my first time.

-

Shocked, the boys did not ask Drew about big grendezvous... I listened to all of the episode.

- Lasko

• Like 10

Yo did anyone listen to the Best Show where Tom mentioned Hayes and Sean are on SNL this Saturday?

Can't tell if it was a goof or not, it's hard to tell. Any ideas?

• Like 4

Oh hey little did you know, one of those people was ME, intern Andy, star of the show, much better than Chanson, #1 horniest guest

Intern Andy!!!!!!!!!!!! You sly scamp!!! Apologies for unintentionally mentally terrorizing all of you with my invitation to hang out "NOWHERE"... I can't believe that whole time you were "Undercover Boss"-ing us all disguised as "just a fellow show attendee/regular guy, normal." You had me fooled the moment you introduced yourself using those exact words!

(****Before everyone jumps down Andy's throat over his deceit in being an Undercover Boss please remember most Undercover Bosses were victims of Undercover Bosses themselves.)

• Like 8

ive looked at every youtube video but i havent found the ones they made in this ep. mr july diaz could you please PM me a link? ty

• Like 9

R u going to the mall later?

Liz, quite frankly, yes I am going to the mall later and the reason I didn't invite you is because of what happened last time. Clearly one of us values trying out the massage chairs MORE than being their for their best friend when they get their rook pierced. Whatever dog it is what it is

• Like 7

Everyone please call your senator, tomorrow is very important ...

That is... call em and tell em what a friggin bozo they are!

• Like 14

horseman. please. this isnt the time for jokes

• Like 15

Always Dreamin won the Derby.

Always Jerkin didn't even leave the stables, which is the real winner here folks

• Like 7

Always Dreamin won the Derby.

Always Jerkin didn't even leave the stables, which is the real winner here folks

oh yes, i love just jerking off and the jokes that follow. like that horse was probably offered a tissue or something because he lost and could have been like crying. so the horse says "yeah, thanks, ill take that tissue. . im gonna need it for later when.....im jerking off" FADE TO BLACK

• Like 4

oh yes, i love just jerking off

same

• Like 7

I don't always drink podcast, but when I do, I prefer Dos Beckys. It's these two girls named Rebecca who speak to the issues confronting today's modern Beckys and they also do good jokes and sometimes talk about movies. But if that's not on tap I'll crack open a refreshing HH- cheers, to another 184 eps!

another%2048%20HH%20credits.jpg

• Like 9

of course i saw that when i watched every youtube video. im mad you showed me again because i hate that i couldnt see the table trick

• Like 5