🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 486 - Schwimm On In

Stand-up comedians Ron Funches and Nick Thune join the show this week to face their greatest fears and to find the most fun things to eat and say. Acclaimed indie musician Papa Johns Misty begins his year-long residency with his favorite catchphrases before playing some tasty tunes, and socialite Vernita Wyatt shares tales of all the celebrities she’s slept with. Later, we find out what the Cadillac of pizzas is during a game of Would You Rather.

Ron Funches simply has to be the sweetest guy in comedy

• Like 3

Ron Funches talks so much like Fabrice Fabrice at times.

Scott had some great moments in this one

Papa John Misty: "Well Jesus was crucified in just one night"

Scott: "... took 3 days."

• Like 5

Ron Funches' "greatest fear" answer was incredible in how quickly it turned from super depressing to really funny.

• Like 1

Papa John Misty is amazing! haha would totally buy his record, or download his mp3s for free (hint hint anyone?).

• Like 1

Papa John Misty is amazing! haha would totally buy his record, or download his mp3s for free (hint hint anyone?).

howl dot fm offer code bang bang

• Like 1

How is this episode not called "Too Close for Cumfart"? I guess it looks gross in the iTunes maybe.

• Like 2

So is this going to be the same year-long residency in the same way interns like Gino and Marissa are supposed to be around all semester?

• Like 1

Papa John's Misty feels like a great premise that can sustain itself either forever or for exactly one episode. Looking forward to finding out next week!

• Like 2

How is this episode not called "Too Close for Cumfart"? I guess it looks gross in the iTunes maybe.

"Funconscious" would also be a great title that would look very gross in an iTunes list.

All the guests were fine but Daly KILLED IT this episode.

Someone better be submitting the 2nd plugs song as a plugs song.

Papa Johns Misty really did it for me.

Whole episode was a great way to start the week.

• Like 1

"And I'm not talking about lyrics either, I fuck those off too."

God I love Jon Daly. And I think Father John Misty is a complete turd (sorry) so I found this character delightful.

• Like 1

Jon Daly has always been rock solid, but he's making this particular show a runner up for best of the year.

Garlic dipping sauce also gets me closer to Christ.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this