๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Week 11 Repo! the Genetic Opera

Last night my friend and I looked up Nina Dobrev to settle an argument (my life is exciting guys) and what do I see first on her filmography?!

ย 

post-117811-0-33342700-1497456484_thumb.jpg

ย 

Edit - I'm having the hardest time uploading the screen shot, but it says she was "Teenage Zydrate Addict"

• Like 1

Last night my friend and I looked up Nina Dobrev to settle an argument (my life is exciting guys) and what do I see first on her filmography?!

ย 

post-117811-0-33342700-1497456484_thumb.jpg

ย 

Edit - I'm having the hardest time uploading the screen shot, but it says she was "Teenage Zydrate Addict"

It says 2006 Short Film, though, which I didn't know existed and just looked it up - MICHAEL FUCKIN' ROOKER WAS THE REPO MAN???

ย 

(If this was all discussed I apologize yadda yadda)

• Like 3

ย 

What...was the argument? Also, this reminds me I need to finish Vampire Diaries.

• Like 2

ย 

What...was the argument? Also, this reminds me I need to finish Vampire Diaries.

ย 

If she does the voice over for the Simple Mobile commercial. Unresolved. Its hard to look up.

• Like 2

ย 

ย 

Also, this reminds me I need to finish Vampire Diaries.

ย 

Do you???

• Like 2

In this YouTube acccount there are clips and songs from the REPO! short film... And one commenter said that it was never "fully released" The search continues...

ย 

https://www.youtube....rch?query=short

• Like 2

Amazon has Repo! streaming in HD to buy for $4.99. Pay the full cost, buy it so you have it whenever and avoid the Repo Man!

ย 

Repo!