🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 185 - Zeke Nicholson, Our Close Friend

3rd post. I feel like this forum is like a weekly detention where all the bad boy and girl Earwolf fans come to carve funny things into our desks and pass notes. Y'know what I mean everybody? We're all being virtually punished, but it's kinda fun cause when you get home your mommy and daddy are gonna be upset about your behavior as of late, so this detention buys some time before that whole mess, y'now what I mean???

• Like 9

plus now the Reddit office attracts BEARS once a month, if you catch my drift that i am putting down here

I also hear there are quite a few origami cranes around the Reddit offices if you know what I mean.

• Like 8

I think it's really sexist to attribute the decline of reddit to the female gender. We men deserve some credit too; we've been doing our darndest to make reddit an inhospitable hellhole since the very beginning

• Like 14

... if you catch my drift that i am putting down here

...y'now what I mean???

...if you know what I mean.

I don't!

• Like 14

I don't!

Don't worry, any one of us will be happy to explain. Understanding stuff is easy when you have a man to help.

(Jk Silvr, I know you're smart, funny, and nice. I just have never been on Reddit, and was making a reference to what I imagine some of it to be like.)

• Like 11

What up what up all my Page 2 Peoples?! Holla atcha boy!

Yet ANOTHER great ep from the Hollywood Handboys. Ironically this episode gave me MORE tingles than last week's ASMR-filled episode. I got so many tingles, people call me Helen Mirren.

She starred in Teaching Mrs. Tingle.

• Like 12

between moments of wringing his hands henry nervously refreshes page, and finally breathes a sigh of relief when he sees that silvrwoman did not take his comment as genuine misogyny. Thankful that nobody saw him in this state, he puts on his sunglasses and leather jacket, slicks his hair back, lights a cigarette, and reassumes his usual bad ass IDGAF attitude.

Hey, sup everyone? I hope you don't mind if I light up. I don't smoke really, I just like to hold 'em while I ride my motorcycle... without a helmet!

• Like 13

What up what up all my Page 2 Peoples?! Holla atcha boy!

Yet ANOTHER great ep from the Hollywood Handboys. Ironically this episode gave me MORE tingles than last week's ASMR-filled episode. I got so many tingles, people call me Helen Mirren.

She starred in Teaching Mrs. Tingle.

I got so many tingles that I've been prancing around the house singing "All the Tingle ladies!"

And i did NOT use pungenerator dot org for that pun.

• Like 10

between moments of wringing his hands henry nervously refreshes page, and finally breathes a sigh of relief when he sees that silvrwoman did not take his comment as genuine misogyny. Thankful that nobody saw him in this state, he puts on his sunglasses and leather jacket, slicks his hair back, lights a cigarette, and reassumes his usual bad ass IDGAF attitude.

Hey, sup everyone? I hope you don't mind if I light up. I don't smoke really, I just like to hold 'em while I ride my motorcycle... without a helmet!

Henry, you don't have to prove your masculinity to us, we already know you hate women

• Like 15

Henry, you don't have to prove your masculinity to us, we already know you hate women

Ahem, prove my "masculinity"? I hate to pwn a good friend, but have a look at this picture from my last family reunion and maybe you'll take that back when you see where I learned this behavior in the first place...

Q7QFz5t.png

• Like 11

THIS SHOW IS GREAT.

Fuck these forums tho.

Congrats on your dicks. Maybe have another try at making a positive impression and you won't be so prickly about these forums.

• Like 12

Sorry I'm late I got stuck in the cut and had to chill literally ALL DAY but now I'm escaped and here to post online

I like this podcast and I am excited that NBC is bringing back the will grace show with Sean and Hayes

• Like 8

I got so many tingles that I've been prancing around the house singing "All the Tingle ladies!"

And i did NOT use pungenerator dot org for that pun.

I wanted people to call me Queen Latifah, because I'm Living Tingle, but it didn't catch on.

• Like 9

THIS SHOW IS GREAT.

Fuck these forums tho.

IM PISSED OFF AND ANGRY AT WHAT YOU SAID!!!

• Like 22

its up to the reader to figure out which part though ;)

• Like 14

Hey MODERATORS?

Can you guys let JeffreyParties back into the forums? He's emailed earwolf saying he can't log into his account, and he is a sweet, lovable buffoon that I need back on these boards.

Please help.

• Like 13

Hey MODERATORS?

Can you guys let JeffreyParties back into the forums? He's emailed earwolf saying he can't log into his account, and he is a sweet, lovable buffoon that I need back on these boards.

Please help.

Until JeffreyParties is allowed back I'm going to start posting quotes from all of my favorite posts of his.

4 eps of podcast on wall 4 eps of podcast take one down pass it around 3 eps of podcast now
20 eps of podcast on wall 20 eps of podcast take one down pass it around 19 eps of podcast now
6 eps of podcast on wall 6 eps of podcast take one down pass it around 5 eps of podcast now
9 of podcast on wall 9 eps of podcast take one down pass it around 8 eps of podcast now

Hehe, and he thought he snuck past 69

But for reals get that guy some assistance back on these boards!

• Like 14

THIS SHOW IS GREAT.

Fuck these forums tho.

Negative comments are meant to be posted on Reddit not here Mr 2Dicks.

• Like 20

THIS SHOW IS GREAT.

Fuck these forums tho.

Jeff, just be happy you were able to make another account. And also it must be p great to have 2 huge penises, so cheer up buddy

• Like 14

I found this sign online. I encourage everyone to put one up in their front lawn. With a few simple changes we can all stand in solidarity with our good friend JeffreyParties

gW3Tobk.png

• Like 16

excuse me, just wanted to say that i agree with Sean that the Flash needs to show that top half but if we are being 100 percent honest with ourselves we know the flash is all about the legs with his running fast and all that so show me the bottom half i mean does this guy ever even wear shorts? you're telling me the fastest man alive isnt showing off his calves and quads. where is central city anyway is it not ever warm enough for shorts?? put the flash in a pair of shorts and to be honest have him jump every now and then whats so bad about flash jumping that they will not put it on the show. He should be able to jump really high. Okay, i did a little research and its supposed to be ohio. you should see the face i am making right now. its good. its not good in that i think ohio is good its more like holy hell we are legit talking about a flyover superhero that can't fly. what i just said was good. but back to Mr Allen, he is supposed to have zero percent body fat or something since his metabolism is so high and that would mean he is cut as fuck so this dude is just lazy or his body is just bad? he does kind of have short legs and a long torso which i thought if anything would mean hes really good at swimming. Fast people have long legs this is just a fact and that suit makes it look like hes wearing those pyjamas with the dropped crotch that looks like u made a dookie i always think flash is running so fast cause he crapped his pants and is running from the smell :lol:

sorry im just a flash head who is tired of this CW BULLSHIT

this isnt even PG 13 because in those movies u still see chest

• Like 22