🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 185 - Zeke Nicholson, Our Close Friend

There is a hidden secret in this awesome epi that I hope someone here uncovers. Sure you may say say screw off uri. But it's in there. I plan on delivering... ps. Meow

• Like 5

Negative comments are meant to be posted on Reddit not here Mr 2Dicks.

Please, just 2Dicks, Mr 2 Dicks was his father.

• Like 15

everyone should watch legion

yep it's definitely jeffreyparties

• Like 7

what i just said was good.

It was ok, smelled like nerd flex to me.

You have chosen to not acknowledge those who have quoted your foul post from page 1, was that one of those "bits of something"?

Also, I resent the long legs fast guy stuff, I'm a daddy longlegs with a lot of wasted motion.

• Like 8

Pun it, CMB (...I enjoy your work Charlie.)

F*ck yes I finally made the pic and I'm right next to Greggy and Robotam!

#DreamsDoComeTrue

Lovely picture, lovely podcast, lovely day.

@CMB I was wondering how you were going to incorporate soup into the pic and thought you just dropped him. Then I saw the bow tie. Das dope dude. Das dope.

also CMB, very good photo and im willing to bet photos become very popular now that i am in them

Yes CMB, every week I drop by the forum, just hoping beyond hope that I make it into a real CMB original. You're arguably the most talented player in the game, so keep it up and just have fun lolol

thank you all for the kind words. I'd like to take this opportunity to announce there will be a 2018 S*ck it Chanson calendar available this fall for you to get and stick in your dorm room or give to your grandma or whoever. pro-quality full-color high-resolution digital prints. And do not worry, Chanson will get final say on which pics are used or excluded. we're also asking for ideas regarding an alternate name to see if there's something better than 2018 S*ck it Chanson calendar to call such a classy publication

#FREEJEFFREYPARTIES

• Like 13

New shirt request pls

J1begM8.png

• Like 13

[.....accessing mod archives....]

login credentials

[bypassing credentials..... access code "couric+gregory=ratings"]

access granted.

greetings, c_bannon.

[....system query... jeffreyparties]

searching "jeffreyparties".....

~/jeffreyparties

ls

[all files have been deleted]

[attempt to recover files]

~/jeffreyparties/finalmoments.mp4

[play file]

[media='']

[/media]
  • Like 13

@the moderators maybe jeffrey parties could be the guest on hollywood handbook next week to make up for this glaring issue

• Like 8

IMO Fatty2Dicks is exactly what we need to TAKE BACK THE NIGHT. Everyone post on /r/earwolf with #TAKEBACKTHENIGHT to REALLY show them who the TRUE Forum is!!!

• Like 14

The fact that there's a conversation about The Flash on CW in here and Jeff isn't here to participate is heartbreaking. But I'm trusting that it's a situation where Jeff is actually in the Speedforce meeting his mom or something and he'll rejoin the forums soon with a renewed optimism and maybe use his enhanced powers to bring back the popcorn gallery for a week

• Like 12

JEFFREYPARTIES hasn't been banned. The only reason he is unable to log in is because he's forgotten how. It's very sad. Nevertheless, he contacted me via Twitter and we'll hopefully have him back with his caregivers soon.

P.S. Fatty2Dicks isn't JEFFREYPARTIES. Fatty2Dicks is Kevin O'Brien. And both of them can kick rocks.

• Like 16

Kevin O'Brien's kicks rock

• Like 20

JEFFREYPARTIES hasn't been banned. The only reason he is unable to log in is because he's forgotten how. It's very sad. Nevertheless, he contacted me via Twitter and we'll hopefully have him back with his caregivers soon.

P.S. Fatty2Dicks isn't JEFFREYPARTIES. Fatty2Dicks is Kevin O'Brien. And both of them can kick rocks.

the cover-up is worse than the crime

• Like 23

Tie! Best answer to "Are you circumcised?" goes to both Sean ("My dick is, yes") and Hayes ("I am getting there").

• Like 17

Kevin O'Brien cannot be Fatty2Dicks...

I AM FATTY2DICKS

• Like 14

Wow, this Dan guy is treating Kevin O'Brien like he's a real JeffreyParties right now. Kevin deserves better than that.

Edit: Not sure Kevin is Fatty2Dicks, maybe you're thinking of Michael Bay of Pigs?

• Like 14

as if i'd fall for this hater bait

just when I thought we can't get enough thinly veiled distraction attempts from our fucker-in-chief up on capital hill, its comin down from my fave forums now too smdreads

• Like 18

Why have you done this. Why have you made this post.

Reminds me of that scene at the end of the screenplay about fatty2dick's life that i just wrote

• Like 23

I'm not done with the podcast yet but Zeke has referenced Blink 182 in response to "work sucks" 2x and has NOT gotten anything for it and my heart is breaking for him. I hope Sean say work sucks a third time in the next 25 minutes so I can get my dang rocks off,. Also it's so good to see all these friendly faces in the forums... SO FAR....

• Like 18

I'm scared to post now, I dont want dengler to reveal my true identity

• Like 16