🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 185 - Zeke Nicholson, Our Close Friend

haha get em boss yessssssssssss

Thank you, greggy. To honor your unwavering loyalty, I have promoted you to a higher rank than the rest of these peons.

• Like 21

If anyone has a problem with the dengler, come at me : 1v1, 4 stocks, Final Destination, no items.

Dan you know I got your back, 239 stick together boi :angry:B) B)

SWFL REPRESENT

(but that emoji thing would be pretty chill, forreal)

• Like 8

I can't believe that a representative of Earwolf and Midroll Media LLC would show such blatant favouritism favoritism.

hey buddy we're in america no u's allowed in words here . right daddy ?

• Like 24

Thank you, greggy. To honor your unwavering loyalty, I have promoted you to a higher rank than the rest of these peons.

This is CLASSIC Dengler tactics to distract from the true issue at hand and getting people to be swayed into his camp with shiny trinkets and badges and imaginary titles that mean NOTHING.

Sorry but I became wise to these tricks years again. I am woke bae. I've taken the red pill and I know the true horrors of this message board. Stand with the resistance and don't be fooled by this jabroni and his meaningless distractions.

• Like 19

hey buddy we're in america no u's allowed in words here . right daddy ?

Huh thats funny... your name is erasing itself from my christmas gift list... oh no the christmas card list too... Whats this, its gone from the good friends and buds list as well.

dear god, a list is forming all on its own.... oh my its a shit list.

thats right pal.

or should i say ex-pal

enjoy your NAZI STAR

• Like 20

Even if JeffreyParties never makes his way back from the Speedforce into the forums, his disappearance has succeeded in finally bringing the HH forums back to life. 6 pages by Wednesday pals! Great work and a fitting tribute to Jeff's lost account, which was famous for its forum-extending ability

• Like 13

GREGGY YOU ARE A TRAITOR YOU ARE NOW A PART OF THE ENEMY YOU HAVE BOWED DOWN TO DAN ANGLER IN A WAY THAT IS INAPPROPRIATE EVEN FOR YOU TO DO BECAUSE YOU WERE LAOYAL TO US FOR SO LONG AND YOU WERE A GREAT HOLLYWOOD HANDBOOK MAN AND IN FACT EVEN YOU WERE A REALITY SHOW SHOW BUD BEFORE THAT BUT NOW YOU HAVE TORN THAT ALL AWAY WHY WOUDL YOU DO THIS IS BEYONG ME YOU HAVE BETRAYED MY TRUST AND MY FRIENDSHIP AND OBVIOUSLY FATTY 2 DICKS FEEL THE SAME WAY YOU ARE A NOW YOU ARE A GABAGE PERSON IN TEH SAME WAY DAN ENGLER IS AN DI DON'T THINK YOU WILL NO T REGRET THIS DECISION IN FACT I AM QUITE SURE YOU WILL REGRET IT YOU CANNOT GET AWAY WITH THIS!

• Like 20

GREGGY YOU ARE A TRAITOR YOU ARE NOW A PART OF THE ENEMY YOU HAVE BOWED DOWN TO DAN ANGLER IN A WAY THAT IS INAPPROPRIATE EVEN FOR YOU TO DO BECAUSE YOU WERE LAOYAL TO US FOR SO LONG AND YOU WERE A GREAT HOLLYWOOD HANDBOOK MAN AND IN FACT EVEN YOU WERE A REALITY SHOW SHOW BUD BEFORE THAT BUT NOW YOU HAVE TORN THAT ALL AWAY WHY WOUDL YOU DO THIS IS BEYONG ME YOU HAVE BETRAYED MY TRUST AND MY FRIENDSHIP AND OBVIOUSLY FATTY 2 DICKS FEEL THE SAME WAY YOU ARE A NOW YOU ARE A GABAGE PERSON IN TEH SAME WAY DAN ENGLER IS AN DI DON'T THINK YOU WILL NO T REGRET THIS DECISION IN FACT I AM QUITE SURE YOU WILL REGRET IT YOU CANNOT GET AWAY WITH THIS!

Are you threatening other members? That's a violation of the Earwolf forum rules and grounds for banning, my dude.

What do you say, greggy?

• Like 18

so fucked up that i am smart and picked the side that can give out stars but now my best friends are made at me. i just dont know what to do mr belvedere. please give me some of your english advice im sorry i said the thing about the U's

• Like 18

hey my name is also greggy and i say do it, put him out of his mystery

• Like 18

Are you threatening other members? That's a violation of the Earwolf forum rules and grounds for banning, my dude.

<hand hovering over the button>

What do you say, greggy?

looking at the official rules it looks like that is true, so yes i guess you have to ban tim. also saying stuff off topic from the show is off limits so ban everyone who has done that this week please

• Like 21

enjoy your N*ZI STAR

it's not actually a n*zi star, there's five points on greggy's star, the star of David has six points so maybe you were thinking of that, but really I don't think n*zis were big on stars, I heard they had other junk like crosses and stuff

anyway, here's a real n*zi star...

1%20Nazi%20star.jpg

• Like 10

looking at the official rules it looks like that is true, so yes i guess you have to ban tim. also saying stuff off topic from the show is off limits so ban everyone who has done that this week please

On a show like Hollywood Handbook that is totally rando, no topic is off-topic!

P.S. I enabled support for emoji. But only one emoji, and it's :tim:

• Like 20

i will not post again until tim is banned and i may not post after he is banned, let this be a warning.

• Like 23

4th time's the charm, huh Jack?

its been awhile, im a little rust, i swear this never happens

• Like 12