🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 185 - Zeke Nicholson, Our Close Friend

i will not post again until tim is banned and i may not post after he is banned, let this be a warning.

hey bud whats new

• Like 8

It's not the BANgle of the DANgle, it's the motion of the otion and the cushion for the pushion.

What I'm trying to say is #istandwithtim, #toclarify, #istandwithhimasheisbeingbanned, #letsgetthebannedbacktogether, #takebackthenight

• Like 14

If you ban me you will only make me stronger don't do it though because I need to make my posts by logging on through this

• Like 17

okay Dangler who IS secretly jeffreyparties? because I just can't believe this kind of forum chaos isn't at least partially his fault.

(fingers crossed it's me)

• Like 13

have we talked about fyre festival and how we are lovin the rule baby

maybe we can open this up for discussion more for the people and less beisbol de adentro

• Like 13

have we talked about fyre festival and how we are lovin the rule baby

maybe we can open this up for discussion more for the people and less beisbol de adentro

Sounds great. I'd love to participate.

Quick question what exactly are you talking about?

• Like 15

Sounds great. I'd love to participate.

Quick question what exactly are you talking about?

If you have to ask you cant afford it :rolleyes:

• Like 15

is it safe to come back or do i have to forget my password first

• Like 10

This show is perfect.

I have nothing to say about the (honestly, kinda fucked up) gifs of the last few pages.

Love live 2fatdix or whatever Kevin's alt is

• Like 9

i think we all grew a lot this week. both sides have learned a lot about the world, each other, but most importantly our selves. so now we can all be friends again and nobody be mad at fancy starboys

• Like 17

In the most recent season of Homeland, baddies were using sockpuppet accounts*. I've never felt more like Claire Danes in all my life! (Well, apart from this one time)

*Of course this isn't to say that the people on here using sockpuppet accounts are also baddies. The only sides I've ever taken where the ones I was handed at the casting for the part of "Nina" on Master of None.

• Like 8

can we talk about boss baby now

• Like 10

greggy, I like your star. may I have it, please?

• Like 14

can we talk about boss baby now

F U Andrew. There's a WAR going on right now, and you want to talk ABOUT SOME KID'S MOVIE? Why? SO you can make your DUMB jokes about how WOW WHAT IF JACK DONAGHY WAS A BABY AND ALSO DIDN'T HAVE AS CLEVER WRITERS? Great joke, Andrew, thanks, you're really making the WORLD a better place.

• Like 18

F U Andrew. There's a WAR going on right now, and you want to talk ABOUT SOME KID'S MOVIE? Why? SO you can make your DUMB jokes about how WOW WHAT IF JACK DONAGHY WAS A BABY AND ALSO DIDN'T HAVE AS CLEVER WRITERS? Great joke, Andrew, thanks, you're really making the WORLD a better place.

actually art can hold up a mirror to reality and if you don't see the value in a movie about A BIG-HEADED BABY in a position of AUTHORITY in 2017 then i just can't help you. the levels that this movie is working on would blow your mind, if you even have a mind because you clearly DON'T if you think this is just a "kids movie"

• Like 15

Boss Baby is a vicious hatchet job of a pre-emptive strike trying to weaken Kid President's chances at a successful 2020 campaign. Unethical if you ask me. I prefer art and presidential campaigns to stay separate, thank you very much.

• Like 7

IMO Fatty2Dicks is exactly what we need to TAKE BACK THE NIGHT. Everyone post on /r/earwolf with #TAKEBACKTHENIGHT to REALLY show them who the TRUE Forum is!!!

Take Back the Night sounds great, but I'd rather Light Up the Night!

Yours was actually the last post in this thread that I read, I've skipped the last few pages (ignore all the likes I gave out to all of you and the fact you all know I'm not clever enough to add to the Jeffrey2Dicks convo).

Engler is love. Engler is life. All hail Engler. I'm sellin' out, y'all. K thx bye!

• Like 9

if you skipped reading the funny posts in this thread, the only one you need to apologize to is yourself

• Like 13

if you skipped reading the funny posts in this thread, the only one you need to apologize to is yourself

And our lord and master Dan Engler.

• Like 7

I can't believe I actually wondered if new forum rules would change this place.

• Like 10