🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 186 - New Card Business, Our Close Friend

also noticed they went balk to the old Matt Gourley Earwolf sign off instead of the horny girl wolf one. WHAT COULD THIS MEAN!?!?!!

• Like 4

ok i just finished this ep. is sean being straight up?

Rumor is Sean has a solo project behind the paywall. MFers might get my damn money after all.

• Like 6

Rumor is Sean has a solo project behind the paywall. MFers might get my damn money after all.

He mentioned it on Who Charted? ( Spoiler it was Sean)

• Like 2

just finished the who charted, glad to hear him still telling us to check out Handbook, and Urinalcake, I think I might be buying my ticket to the land beyond the paywall as well (also so I can listen to Reality Show Show again)

• Like 3

but how did Greggy get that dang star tho...

by sucking on the teet of corporate capitalist fat cats! This guy whored himself for stars like he's fricken Super Mario Galaxy ! Can't be mad at Greggy though because at the end of the day, we're ALL stars: filled with gas.

• Like 11

oh ya and good funny episode or whatever "too scary" and also "speak on that!" Lol just joking those are some catchphrases from the show, might not have picked up on that but I am a big fan and love to say it

• Like 8

also noticed they went balk to the old Matt Gourley Earwolf sign off instead of the horny girl wolf one. WHAT COULD THIS MEAN!?!?!!

Maybe horny girl wolf was getting people too excited. Listen at work, can't get through the rest of the day because you're distracted with how horned up you are. Maybe they're doin' a public service.

• Like 3

"everybody is a star" - The Roots, 2004

• Like 8

I'll tell ya who's a star, Cody's sister!

• Like 2

Here's a Be My Mommy card for Kevins who have diverse taste in mothers and would like them to look like Muttley.

245yh41.jpg

• Like 6

I'm going to be pissed promo code 'the boys' doesn't get my first month of bowel app for free.

• Like 3

But this will probably go the route of every other show I've dearly loved. Get revived 10-15 years later by Netflix and be half as funny, smart, cool, nice but I'll be glad it's out there.

• Like 3

"Toast it," Joe McGurl said.

Joe McGurl was the coolest student Bayside High School had ever seen and word was that he had a very big and good looking penis. The latest rumor about Joe was that he had sex with my friend, Kelly Kapowski, in Principal Belding's office while Principal Belding ate lunch in the other room, totally out of view and not watching or jerking it. Today, Joe was wearing a military jacket, combat boots and some stone-washed jeans that made him look a bit like Tom Cruise in Top Gun if you squinted. I always wanted to get into his cool inner circle but I was only a freshman and he was a senior, how could I ever be so cool and handsome?

"Hey, Morris. You deaf?? I said TOAST IT!"; Oh, man. I'm blowing it. "How do I...I mean...I just don't think I can fit an entire loaf of bread inside this toaster, Joe," I replied to the stone-cold stud. "What'd you call me, Morris? Only my mother can call me Joe and she actually says Joseph, so forget I even said that she calls me Joe. I smoked a fat stonie behind the gym so I'm fuckin flying a little high right now, sorry. The point is, is that no one calls me Joe, not even my mother." "Alright, sorry...Hawk." Jeez, that was close. I'm sweating bullets on the inside and I'm trying to keep myself together but If I'm being honest, while The Hawk was yelling at me and staring daggers at me with his deep blue eyes, I could feel all the blood rushing from my head, down into my penis and I was getting mega engorged. "Look, FROSH," Hawk said with a steely glare, "I don't care HOW you fit the bread inside the toaster. When The Hawk asks you to put a whole loaf of bread inside a toaster...YA PUT THE LOAF INSID"

This ends your free preview of "Before I Needed to be Saved by a Bell at All" to continue reading, please upgrade.

• Like 10

When I was posting my really funny A star is Cody's sister. I googled to make sure Astor and Cody were definitely the kids names in Dexter. I ended up reading Astor's entry in the Dexter wikia.

My favourite part was

Astor has become very cynical and hostile, behaving and talking to Dexter in a way the viewer would not have expected of Astor in season 1.

After some rocky attempts by Dexter to win back Astor, their relationship is saved when Dexter, showing his paternal love, beats Olivia's mother's abusive boyfriend (Barry Kurt) to a bloody pulp.

• Like 3

Sorry for ending this thread

• Like 4

I like that post about Dexter. Dexter was fuckin nuts! Guy murders while also helping coppos catch murderers. Classic dramatic irony because we the audience know Dexter murders but the coppos don't. 3.5/4

• Like 3

I forgot Dexter was a show about a killer guy, and thought you guys were talking about Dexter's Laboratory for a minute there.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this