🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
raxozellet

Yo Welcome you Laime-os

I have been blasting through the archive and I'm loving it even after my initial hate. I look forward to many more.
-
Also Elizabeth has the most adorable voice.

Didn't finish the EWC, but I like the decision..... TL was the only podcast from the EWC that I dl'ed, after listening to the EWC..... Great show! Can't wait for new episodes.

I haven't listened to the podcast (or EWC), but congrats on becoming part of Earwolf.

Hey new listeners. Here are some of my favorite episodes: 13 Artemis Pebdani; 15 Megan Ganz; 26 Adam Pally; 42 Mike Burns; 43 Harris Wittels; 66 Aubrey Plaza.

Good idea, Good! I have a lot of the same favorites (Pally, Harris, Plaza) but I'd add Casey Wilson (55), June Diane Raphael (70) and Paul Rust (69).

I second Paul Rust, as well as PFT (76), Andy Daly (83) and Jen Kirkman (60). I'd say I'm at WTF levels of trust, where I feel like I can select episodes randomly and there's a good chance I'll get a lot out of them.

Thanks for the suggestions, fellow listeners! I have no formula for how I begin listening to past episodes of a show, but I'm going to trust you all by listening to your favorites, then going back for the rest of 'em.

I just dove in and started from the beginning in case there were callbacks to episodes or something. It's a neat way to see the show progress and find its groove.

Sign in to follow this