🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
thebranman

Season 2?

Kept hearing Scott-a-bot say that season 2 would be coming in September, and now we're in October. Is there any news you can give us? I don't mind waiting, but can you let us know if its going to be delayed a few days? Weeks? Months? Indefinitely? Really looking forward to it.

Hi Brandon - I know Scott was hoping to do a Season 2 and like you said, originally was shooting for September. Unfortunately he's been super busy and as far as I know hasn't had a chance to start writing yet. And I'm not sure when or if he will. So I guess this is the worst news for you: I don't know if or when there will be a Season 2. I can say that Scott loves the show and wants to put it out.

That's terrible news, but i get it. I just hope he can find a way to get it to us sometime soon. Mike Detective is maybe my favorite thing on the internetz.

• Like 1

I agree with Brandon. Fucking brilliant show. That whole classic radio drama is great for this brand a humour, and the comedians writing it made it some of the funniest shit to hit my ears since Ed Hardy Q-Tips.

Sign in to follow this