🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 162.5 - Minisode 162.5

Very sad news about Roger Moore, who was my favorite Bond. Last month, Clifton James, who played Sheriff JW Pepper, also passed away.

• Like 5

God damn, I go out to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2, and I come home to the news that Roger Moore just died.

• Like 2

Not only did Roger Moore die, but on Matt Gourley's birthday. What a shitty thing to happen.

• Like 3

I just couldn't believe Moore was 89, he looked maybe 70.

• Like 1

Speaking of Guardians of the Galaxy 2, I loved every second of it, got emotional at some points, and Karen Gillan is still an absolutely stunning woman, even with no hair, painted blue, and covered in metal.

Also, Dave Bautista needs his own Drax movie, he stole the movie for me.

• Like 1

has anyone here used TubiTV?

it's an ad based movie streaming service. In Ireland we seem to have a much smaller selection of movies (as usual) but you guys in the states have a massive selection. Some good movies too.

for example, this is their not on netflix selection: http://tubitv.com/category/not_on_netflix

not saying all the movies are worth a watch but there's definatley a good few notables.

2aj6g6x.jpg

it's free to sign up and watch so if any one has any experience with it ... what's it like? for the sake of a few ads it might be worth a look

has anyone here used TubiTV?

Looks like Vudu (US), which is Walmart's foray into instant streaming.

Video quality is good, and the ads are tolerable. The website interface is kind of cruddy, however.

• Like 1

Just as a head's up, Running Man is on the Tribecca's streaming channel. They also offer a 7 day free trial, if anyone's interested.

• Like 2

Looks like Vudu (US), which is Walmart's foray into instant streaming.

Video quality is good, and the ads are tolerable. The website interface is kind of cruddy, however.

yeah. i think it's more of a mobile site. looks ok on my phone. the search options a abit limited but considering it's all free it's a good service. might look into it better at the weekend

post-38830-0-10230900-1495655241_thumb.jpg

Here's an old pic of my work in progress Arnie movie collection. No reason why I'm sharing it, just wanted to. I have since added to it.

This movie is based on Richard Bachman's book...Richard Bachman is actually one of STEPHEN KING'S pseudonyms.

I love this classic Schwarzenegger movie, but a re-make that is more like the novel could be pretty great.

It's been a long time since I read the book, but I remember it being a fast read. There is a pretty good plot synopsis on Wikipedia that will give you an idea of some of the changes made in the story for the film.

He never got around to writing books under the names Turner and Overdrive.

• Like 3

is this the austin weekend? how many of ye are going?

I'm going! To both shows. Along with my roommate, EternalSammich, who rarely posts here. I am extremely anxious.

people say this alot on here but it's jason who keeps coming up with/encouraging the jacob's ladder scenarios in the eps (how has there not been a Jason's Ladder T-shirt made yet??)

I wasn't able to order a HDTGM shirt for the show, so I actually came up with a very basic Jacob's Ladder-themed design to iron on to a shirt, and Sammich helped me set it up, but I'm not sure if I should share considering how unpopular the joke is here lol; Will probably still make it to wear for the show at least.

• Like 6

I wasn't able to order a HDTGM shirt for the show, so I actually came up with a very basic Jacob's Ladder-themed design to iron on to a shirt, and Sammich helped me set it up, but I'm not sure if I should share considering how unpopular the joke is here lol; Will probably still make it to wear for the show at least.

Wear what you want (as long as it's not a "What's Up Jerks" shirt so we don't end up being twinsies). I think most of us have less of a problem with the joke itself and more of a problem with it being the lazy go-to C&O.

• Like 4

Wear what you want (as long as it's not a "What's Up Jerks" shirt so we don't end up being twinsies). I think most of us have less of a problem with the joke itself and more of a problem with it being the lazy go-to C&O.

I guess if you and Taylor approve of it, I'll share it on the board.

• Like 3

I would love to see it! It is very much a part of the show. Nobody "hates" it. In fact, it's very funny. It's exactly what Fister said. An awesome shirt does not fall into the same category at all. :)

• Like 5

Omg why would I not approve!?

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this