🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 187 - Tom Scharpling, Our Vulture Fest Friend

I recently spent an evening with Chanson and Soup, they are both nice and funny and cool. Anyway, who's the guest this week? (Jk, love Tom. Just wanted to brag)

• Like 12

Tom is going to be a great moderator of these boards some day. What an epi! And an hour 40! I'm so blessed!

• Like 8

Having listened, not going is my single greatest regret.

• Like 7

episode 187 baby. police look out because the boys are here

• Like 11

Did you guys here that shout out to me in the intro???? Almost makes up for how devastated I am that I missed the show.

Congrats on finally selling out, Hayes and Sean!!!!!!

• Like 6

started my morning with a watermelon raspberry coconut water, not very good. but, but! this episode? very very good. it's crazy how life can hand you a gross flavor of coconut water one minute, and good funny smart sounds for your ears the next, am I right?

• Like 4

It was good knowing you guys. Hope to see you around some other new podcast forum.

• Like 6

started my morning with a watermelon raspberry coconut water, not very good. but, but! this episode? very very good. it's crazy how life can hand you a gross flavor of coconut water one minute, and good funny smart sounds for your ears the next, am I right?

You're so right! My mouth had a gross fiber bar for breakfast but my ears had good funny smart sounds!

• Like 4

but did we think about this: Vulture is big bird who fly over and eat stuff that is dead too lazy to kill for itself. SO, is this sean and hayes continuing to try and convince us that the podcast is in fact dead? Lets look at the facts -

1. sean joke about show being over

2. sean tired needs a break

3. hayes is a sweet boy does whatever sean says even though he is actually the host

4. hayes sean are being followed by the Vulture curse

not saying this is fact just providing evidence for the fans to speculate over. anyway good show hope it isnt dead

• Like 5

as an avian biologist here are some fun facts about vultures:

the puke for self defense

they whiz down their legs to cool them off

pretty cool stuff with vulture fluids,

it might be fun if one of you quotes this post and says something along the lines of "that is so me" or "sounds like my ex husband" im interested in what your twisted riff followup on this might be, I'll take me results later in the thread see ya around,

-noho

• Like 10

it might be fun if one of you quotes this post and says something along the lines of "that is so me" or "sounds like my ex husband" im interested in what your twisted riff followup on this might be, I'll take me results later in the thread see ya around,

-noho

That is so me, I'll show myself out.

• Like 7

-noho

that is so me and also my ex husband. may be he and i are more compatible than i thought. matter of fact i might just give him a call, thank you noho

• Like 8

bathroom guy or server dan, I already forget who, whoever said "uh huhhhh..." as sean the one time, it was really good. thanks

• Like 5

It was good knowing you guys. Hope to see you around some other new podcast forum.

same except I truly hope I am never cursed to post in a podcast forum ever again

• Like 8

Got on the Earwolf to see today's epi is an hour 40 and I'm like YES! This will take away some of the sting of Roger Moore passing away. Then I come to the forum and read the show might be done.

So RIP Roger Moore (sincerely) and RIP Hollywood Handbook (hopefully JK?).

• Like 8

Smoke it Chanson

Smoke%20it%20Chanson%200.png

this one's for all the cheeba hawks, numbers 1 thru infinity

Whoa, what's that on Dana's hands? Yeah, that's right, ya boy made the photo this week!

I'm very honored. Thanks CMB and keep doing you, bruv

• Like 9

I'm the audience member who asked the good funny smart question at the end! It's too bad I made them stop doing the show...

What you should have asked, to keep them doing the show, was "With The Doughboys making $40,000 a month on Patreon, and Toms Charpling making so much money on GoFundMe that he can afford to retire early AND also pay for the entire writing staff of HBO's hit new show 'Divorce' to retire early, why haven't the boys started an IndiGoGo yet?"

• Like 6

Sign in to follow this