🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 187 - Tom Scharpling, Our Vulture Fest Friend

sean giving the audience instructions on how to phrase their questions was very funny to me

• Like 16

they whiz down their legs to cool them off
When I was learning to scuba dive, the instructor told me that if you're cold, pee into your suit and you'll warm up. It worked, and I just had to try it on dry land. Turns out it still works, but people are far more judgemental than fish.
  • Like 11

Their live shows are so next level. Thanks for the laughs, Hayes & Sean.

• Like 6

If I was in the audience I'd have thought of a question, thought it might be a good funny question, been too afraid to ask it and then get home and realise I was glad I didn't ask it because it wouldn't have been funny at all.

I hope some day to make this a reality.

Best wishes,

Michael "robotam" Rosbotham

• Like 7

bathroom guy or server dan, I already forget who, whoever said "uh huhhhh..." as sean the one time, it was really good. thanks

It was Server Dan. He was sending Sean up real good!

What you should have asked, to keep them doing the show, was "With The Doughboys making $40,000 a month on Patreon, and Toms Charpling making so much money on GoFundMe that he can afford to retire early AND also pay for the entire writing staff of HBO's hit new show 'Divorce' to retire early, why haven't the boys started an IndiGoGo yet?"

Ugh... you're right. With that question, I could've impressed the boys with some Cream Screamer-level expertise.

• Like 5

Great final ep.

• Like 7

Tom is the best for gladly taking endless shit from the boys, another classic live show for the ages

from sunday, Clem Dawg has really found his stride playing all these professorial types

Sean%20Making%20History%20tat%20X.jpg

• Like 10

the puke for self defense

Big whoop, I puke AND shit my pants for self defense. Top that, vultures!

• Like 9

yeah vultures for self defense I do the aliens thing where a tiny monster buss out my chest, plus I got acid blood, am super slimy and have a rotten disposition

but puking is dope too, i mean at least you ain't a condor

• Like 4

Great final ep.

Yes, and of all the final eps this one may have been the greatest.

that's what I love about these final eps, we get older, they stay the same

• Like 7

I'm Irish, and once had a bully with an eating disorder that was named Mic.

So I guess what im trying to say is that the bulimic bully Mic bullied this mick.

• Like 5

Hayes and Sean please don't quit the show!!!!! This is no time for jokes!!! I'm begging!

• Like 3

Smoke it Chanson

Smoke%20it%20Chanson%200.png

this one's for all the cheeba hawks, numbers 1 thru infinity

I am suspiciously absent from this, but I still approve.

Jah bless, CMB

• Like 3

joe please don't tell, shmokin w**d is the one thing folks like FLT, me and Cheeba have to keep from capitulating to total sobriety and all its deceitful snares. besides it's legal, so do tell, do go joe and TELL THE WORLD!

has anyone else not received the last two payments for forum ad revenue sharing? they sent that email out in March but I thought it was only supposed to be a temporary decrease. any help would be greatly appreciated

another%2048%20HH%20credits.jpg

• Like 7

So I got one more forum name for the road, get em out while you can

Lou Reed Richards Dreyfus Full of Dollars

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this