🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

Drug Tips for Scott

This is where we tell Scott what drugs to take at his Phish show.

I'm not sure what Scott should take, but I do know what I would take if I was about to be made to go to a Phish show.

Drano.

John's cynicism aside, for anyone trying drugs at Scott's age, it's about how much you take. Of course, if you trust your dealer, a single hit of X can be simple and engaging. Acid can be a bit intimidating, but a single hit doesn't cause any significant hallucinations, just potentially good feelings. Same with mushrooms.

To be safe, though, I would just have Scott eat a considerably potent pot cookie. A high dose of THC can be just as powerful as a low dose of more traditional hallucinogens.

Now, I'm not a Phish fan, but as soon as I heard Scott's willingness to see them out live while high, I said to myself, "That sounds fun."

This really depends on what we want to hear on the "at the show" podcast. If I had no regard for Scotts' dignity i would suggest large amounts of either Mushrooms or LSD just to hear the incoherent madness that would ensue if a first time tripper was put into a concert situation. If I wanted to guarantee Scott enjoys the show (as well as how awesome his shirt feels on his skin) I would suggest a VERY VERY small about of X, though i think that would be cheating. All in all I think mixing pot n alcohol is the way to go, I would suggest what most smokers would consider a medium amount of THC intake and as much alcohol as he wants/will enjoy, I'm sure Scott knows his own limits on booze.

I never really got the Grateful Dead, but I took some mushrooms smoked some pot, saw Dark Star Orchestra and loved it

Scott should do some Molly take a tenth or two. I have not seen these at a show in years but some microdots would be sweet. In both cases the purer the better.

I've heard Molly is the way to go, a totally manageable hallucinogen. Stay in the ecstacy family. Mushrooms or acid will be a shit show at Scott's age.

If I could I would (another phish song) snort tons of those ADHD drugs while smoking dope and drinking hard liquor.

If you want to do this right you should do some heroin or any kind of opiate. That way if you're bored...you can just fall asleep.

Do some serious kundalini yoga beforehand and bring a super hot hooker to the show. At the show, smoke crack and occasionally kinda make-out with the hooker while also trying to incorporate yoga postures into the situation. Dance during the set break. After the show, go immediately to the hotel room, smoke more crack, and have sex with the hooker. Then send her home (or whereever hookers go after they leave your hotel room) and do more yoga. Before you go to sleep that night, tell us how you liked the show (a recording obviously). Remember to drink lots of water throughout the night.

This should make for a memorable experience.

Or just take E.

A tiny cyanide capsule hidden in a cavity will provide a quick escape if Phish responds to a call for an encore.

Sign in to follow this