🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 188 - Tawny Newsome, Our Close Friend

Two episodes in two days! One is behind the paywall (under that" Live at UCB" tab) its very good. This episode is still very good too. Both are very good. This has been a great week and my new desk is due to arrive tomorrow so it should continue to be great!

The paywall episode is, perhaps, one of the greatest episodes of all time.

• Like 5

Two episodes in two days! One is behind the paywall (under that" Live at UCB" tab) its very good. This episode is still very good too. Both are very good. This has been a great week and my new desk is due to arrive tomorrow so it should continue to be great!

youve done it now partner you're gonna have to show us this desk i'll be hittin refresh tomorrow

• Like 6

ok

• Like 6

The paywall episode is, perhaps, one of the greatest episodes of all time.

earwolf shill be more obvious

• Like 15

Game-used sharpies and chairs are pretty legit, but the boys keep upping the ante on fan engagement by selling a game-used podcast studio! Podcasting is like a shark, if you're not moving, you're sinking and these boys are on the gulfstream right into the Atlantic

• Like 7

Idk if you guys do the reddit, but someone pointed out this

from some series he did I've never heard of called those people. Watched the whole thing, they're pretty short, and fucking hilarious, 5 forks
  • Like 9

earwolf shill be more obvious

Howl.com/fatty2dicks

• Like 5

F5E8EDA6-5932-4D21-A139-D30B9C4B8851.jpg

happy?

• Like 7

why is there so much cable

• Like 11

I think the guy likes X-Men!!! Haha no I'm only making a little joke, don't get upset. It wasn't serious at all. Just messing about, don't know why there is so much cable lying around. If I had to venture a guess though? I think it's probably cause he likes the X-Men!!!

• Like 10

O dang folks, what a week.. Hh w/tawny, next day surprise hh w/Kumail, THEN the next day robotam's new desk... whewbaby I think I need a CIGARETTE

• Like 10

Oh, that's because I like X-Men

• Like 9

I can now disclose that I've been harboring my sister's two dogs for the past month. they were returned yesterday in good health, freshly washed with clipped nails. I felt that I owed it to all the Spunky Foonerisms of the world to post this pic of the two guilty parties. the pug is Kit Kat, the chihuahua is Lucy. viva la puppies!

1%20Lucy%20N%20Kit%20Kat.png

another%2048%20HH%20credits.jpg

• Like 11

hi. just had a look at twitter. does anyone else think that smart guys nick wiger and hayes davenport should do their own chapo sorta podcast. just something to think about. thanks

• Like 6

Sign in to follow this