🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DicklessCage25

Street Trash (1987)

I stumbled upon the 1987 horror-comedy late night on NetFlix. To put it simply, it is one of the greatest most awful things I've ever seen. Homeless people exploding, gang rape, murder, necrophilia, Vietnam flashbacks, and an obscure Mob sub plot are just a few of the things that make this film amazing. For fuck's sake, a character who might have 10 mins of screen time appears in the final scene and then narrates what just happened to him with a song through the credit reel.

I have a feeling The Big Year will be on your list soon too based on the plot alone.

Bump. Have people not seen this movie? It's like a bad movie cult classic, I expected there to be more discussion about it, if you love terrible movies this is a must see.

[median]

[/media]
  • Like 1

This has to be done as it is a movie that exists solely to out-Troma Troma. It was almost like they tried to make the Fallout games into a movie. The special effects were pretty good and the various storylines that came and disappeared only to be quickly tied up at the end or during the credits made me think that Tommy Wiseau saw this and thought this was how to write a story.

It was almost like they tried to make the Fallout games into a movie.

I kinda get what you're saying here, but at the same time all I can agree on is the junkyard hellscape aesthetic.

This movie really is something else, and I think I'm okay with having watched it? The melting effects were pretty, and I liked some of the actors... that's my something nice, haha.

I've seen this twice and it's one of the weirdest, most incoherent messes I've ever seen.

There are parts of this movie Jason would LOVE, so yeah it's perfect.

6 replies and no mention of the scene in which characters play hot potato with a severed...ummm....."appendage." !!!!!!!!

The entire podcast might be devoted to that scene alone.

Caught this in high school after a late night party. My friends and I thought we had ingested very bad drugs. Or really good ones depending on your opinion of Street Trash.

I've seen this twice and it's one of the weirdest, most incoherent messes I've ever seen.

There are parts of this movie Jason would LOVE, so yeah it's perfect.

And June would hate. :lol:

• Like 1

This movie is like the Tromaville films. I can't say enough except...Penis keep away! Enjoy!

Paul and Zooks would love this, its a great b-movie and just a fun film all round

What will always stick with me about this movie is when I showed it to a bunch of friends for the first time, they were completely shocked by what it was and asked how I found out about it. I told them I was highly recommended the film by the then children's librarian that we all worked with and they could not fathom how he could have seen this in the first place and then liked it enough to adamantly recommend it to me and apparently others.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this