🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Homework: Fatal Attraction (1987)

Next week, Amy will be discussing the 1987 film Fatale Attraction with actress Heather Matarazzo.

Fatal Attraction is available for viewing on YouTube, iTunes, and Amazon Video (among other places).

It's also airing on Starz and Encore Suspense this week if anyone still has cable.

It's also airing on Starz and Encore Suspense this week if anyone still has cable.

And you should be able to watch it On Demand if you have those channels.

• Like 1

Funny story: When we had a new DVD player, about 10 years ago, my mum bought this one together with 7 years in tibet. She didn't know anything about that film, but saw the title, and the names of Glenn Close and Michael Douglas. Therefore, she thought it might be a romantic drama with comedic touches (She knew Michael Douglas only as a producer from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's nest, one of her favorite films). So, the whole family sat together to watch it... and boy, it was an awkward watch. When it came to the first couple of scenes already. After the blow-job scene, my mum decided to take it out of the dvd player, and vowed to not select dvds again that fast. I haven't watched it since back then, but I am ready to re-discover that film with the canon.

• Like 1

Handsomely made 80s cheesecake from Adrien Lynne. All over Starz and Encore lately.

By no means a classic but had a big cultural moment in the late 80s.

Glen Close brings humanity to a role that would be one dimensional in the hands of anyone else.

Reacting to the tease, now I'd really like to hear the other lost episodes.

Sign in to follow this