🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 189 - Mookie Blaiklock, Our Evergreen Friend

sorry honlads i was tricked, and i was in fact talking to jmonsterface. please accept my apology

• Like 4

what's yall fave metro boomin beat

So I was laying back in the cut listening to the Chronic by Dr. Dre, and I'm so young but, it reminded me of junior high. I'm not sure why, maybe I heard it in the womb or something and it invoked memories of junior high for some weird reason. Anywho, that's my favorite metro boomin beat.

• Like 5

So I was laying back in the cut listening to the Chronic by Dr. Dre, and I'm so young but, it reminded me of junior high. I'm not sure why, maybe I heard it in the womb or something and it invoked memories of junior high for some weird reason. Anywho, that's my favorite metro boomin beat.

chronic is weed. just thought you should know. police patrol this website

and i agree with your choice

• Like 5

chronic is weed. just thought you should know. police patrol this website

and i agree with your choice

Goodness, this entire time I thought he was a legitimate Dr. Awho released that cd to help patients with chronic illness. So this is what it feels like when doves cry.

• Like 8

It's awefully late for our little resident beef expert to posting. Time for a kip there laddy

• Like 2

So, China is getting a film adaptation of the classic Contra video game?!

I want this right now for me.

Also, Wiger intentionally flubbed the opening to this week's Doughboys so people will stop calling him a robot. That's my hot take.

K bye, see y'all whenever.

• Like 5

It's awefully late for our little resident beef expert to posting. Time for a kip there laddy

thank you for caring about my welfare urinal cake. may i pee pee on you please

• Like 4

I hope Labour wins

• Like 9

EDIT: POST 404.

THIS POST IS AN ERROR.

1 @m tired.

• Like 3

it's always a good sign when H&S both simultaneously take a run at the intro. bonus points to Hayes for quickly grabbing sole possession of the guest introduction. Mookie did very well, truly one of the greats

this week I was a guest on Podcasts Are Wonderful. we listened to Call Chelsea Peretti #71 with Nick Kroll and John Mulaney. it was a lot of fun. many thanks to greggy and alex for being amazing hosts

http://podcastsarewo...tchell-and-jeff

• Like 5

Yeah, yeah. Shut up for a second. Hollywood Masterclass starts on Wednesday!!!

Sorry for being so rude. Please continue

• Like 4

if I have to listen to even one more of these so-called brilliantly developed and deeply creative comedic masterpieces being made by the supposed Hayes and Sean if that is their real name a likely story you and what army? oh yeah I hear those guys do good grenades. well with this recent information coming to light i'd actually be exceedingly grateful for the opportunity to aurally ingest more please of these sweet hh frequencies

another%2048%20HH%20credits.jpg

• Like 4

thank you for caring about my welfare urinal cake. may i pee pee on you please

Or... Maybe we don't need a catch phrase every time we get on the potty. Maybe we just be ourselves.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this